parachute shot of wake island

the helicopter crashed into me when i was useing parachute

parachute shot over chinese village

Nailed him with a grenade

Grenade 1, Enemy Sniper 0

Sitting duck

Knocked off the ledge by the blast from my grenade

Pwnt

I'm pretty sure that you can't anymore. It throws it right away.

I assume you used to play War Rock during the beta?

You've really got to learn the timing and trajectory of a grenade in order to be effective with them.

You should start playing again. But if you do, watch out for me. :p If I have an SSG I can easily put a bullet through your head from the other side of the map. ;)

Is it free? Cause I ain't paying. Also my beta had a problem with soem texture fiel that was cracked or missing or soemthing so it couldn't be updated (hence not played either) and I didn't bother re-installing. (not sure if it's still installed or not)

Here are a few more shots from playing ArmA online.

T72 vs M1A1 point blank...In theory the M1A1 should have won, I'm glad it didn't.

Here are a couple of Blackhawks harassing the Mi17 I was hitching a lift in.

Two littlebirds on the way to drop off 10 of us at a hostile town, in an epic co-op mission called Evolution.

Is it free? Cause I ain't paying. Also my beta had a problem with soem texture fiel that was cracked or missing or soemthing so it couldn't be updated (hence not played either) and I didn't bother re-installing. (not sure if it's still installed or not)

It's still free. Although you can pay if you want and get extra features, but it's $15/month, which is simply ridiculous.. You have to download it again from the website.

Spoiler :

Something you do NOT want to see when raising periscope. I was wondering what was making so loud engine noises nearby.

After takign this picture, both my submarine and the shiratsuyu are in need of some new paint.

Japs landing on Luzon. I was on my way to the patrol area when I suddnely got some radar contacts.

I decided to give them a warm greeting. Sneaked up closer and downed a Mogami heavy cruiser.

After that it went downhill fast.

If someone gets the impression that I'm in trouble they are absolutely right. You can dodge the depth charges only so far.​

Did you die Rhein?

It's still free. Although you can pay if you want and get extra features, but it's $15/month, which is simply ridiculous.. You have to download it again from the website.

I was wondering cause I'vew seen it in stores for $40 CAD.

PrinceScamp said:
Did you die Rhein?

In that kind of situation you can't really do anything else than die...

At least 1 detroyer pinging you at any given time, while others just wait for their turn to make an attack run. Their estimations about my location were max 20m off so it doesn't really give much time to dodge.

Did you die Rhein?

I was wondering cause I'vew seen it in stores for $40 CAD.

If you buy it in store it is essentially giving you a two month gold membership. It really isn't worth it. Much better just to go the free route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom