Civilization Revolution release date is here!

2K Elizabeth

<span style="font-weight:bold; text-decoration: un
Civilization Revolution has a release date! Beginning June 3rd in the US, and June 6th internationally, Civilization Revolution will hit store shelves for Xbox 360, PS3, and DS.

Who’s ready to start planning global domination? Personally, I’m starting with Tokugawa.

Civilization Revolution has a release date! Beginning June 3rd in the US, and June 6th internationally, Civilization Revolution will hit store shelves for Xbox 360, PS3, and DS.

What?! :eek:

That's two full months from what I expected. :(

Who’s ready to start planning global domination? Personally, I’m starting with Tokugawa.

Global domination? Why Elizabeth, I'm highly disappointed. ;)

Its later than what I expected or wanted but at least we have a solid release date. Elizabeth when is the official website going to be up, you said a while ago that soon it was going to be working that was about a month ago.

Its later than what I expected or wanted but at least we have a solid release date. Elizabeth when is the official website going to be up, you said a while ago that soon it was going to be working that was about a month ago.

the site's on it's way, and i promise i'll announce it the day it goes up. i have a podcast ready for opening day, too!

Top Bottom