Civ IV Live Streaming

Oh-kay, I ran out of Let's Plays on YouTube, finally starting to win at Emperor! Thanks for all of the pointers, the videos have been a huge, huge help, and entertaining commentary to boot. Any plans to do more live streams? Guessing not since the last post was in April...

Is your live stream project for your CIV games finished? By looking the last post date, this project seems to be forgotten...shame I missed that. :(

Live stream was a fun project but there's simply no way I can stream at a consistent time on an often-enough basis, while I can upload youtube videos regularly with some planning.

It IS a shame that livestream was the host of 2 of the most epic games I've ever played, and that I didn't get to save either video :p.

:sad: Damn it...

Anyways, Hope your incoming deity toku will become your third awesome game. :crazyeye:
Good luck...since luck has some weight in these settings.

It would be cool if this old stuff was still available :(

To my knowledge, the YouTube videos still are, but unfortunately not the streams. That stupid espionage abuse game where I came back from a horrible opening is so memorable, too.

I streamed a bit over the holidays, but not Civ. I do need to finish up Warlords 3, and might fire up stream for one of the DCSS tournaments.

I've forgotten so much of Civ 4 now that I'd be bad haha. Would likely struggle with immortal but still win on emperor, if a game I played with a friend ~2 years ago is anything to go by. Was semi-iso with Isabella on another landmass (sailing accessible) and wound up just blowing her up with medieval units when I realized her tech/resource location setup. It was co-op so no nuking my friend, but the other AIs not so fortunate.

My problem was always with micromanagement efficiency. If you don't plan the moves, you wind up with a lot of mistakes that add up/snowball. Also a reason I'll probably not become a great player in Dominions 5 even though it's fun.

Hi! I logged in after a couple of years to see if people still log in and chat on the Civ 4 forum. I was reading up recently on strategy articles and game mechanics.

I also struggle with micromanagement and my moves take forever and a weekend. I’m a big fan of the Earth18 scenario.

Do you still have a video where you nuke a continent?

Hi! I logged in after a couple of years to see if people still log in and chat on the Civ 4 forum. I was reading up recently on strategy articles and game mechanics.

I also struggle with micromanagement and my moves take forever and a weekend. I’m a big fan of the Earth18 scenario.

Do you still have a video where you nuke a continent?

No doubt, I did that several times in my YouTube game. I'm pretty sure the Justinian one ends that way, but it's hard for me to remember games from what is now approaching a decade ago. I know there's at least a game or two where I go with the tacnuke + sub --> attempt to 1-turn erase a target. Usually foiled by corporate executives blocking paratroopers from walking into the city, but effective enough regardless.

Top Bottom