Free browser games

renohol

Warlord
What are some of your favorite free browser games?

Pardus is still one of my favorites even though I don't play it anymore. The community is just so different from all the other MMORPG games I've played. So mature and lacking all the leet-speakers. My last two years in the game were mostly just chatting and not playing the game.

Armor games usually has some good ones, especially some unique war games.

Otherwise, what Maniacal said.

Tribalwars.

after 3-4 months, players might be interested to get premium features though

Kongregate has a selection of decent games.

Newgrounds has a decent selection as well if you know where to look.

Kongregate has a selection of decent games.

And likes to connect to your facebook and start posting stuff on your wall even if you aren't logged in or have an account with kongregate at all and just have FB up in another tab. Dunno if they've changed it since, but I'm never using their website again.

Plus they are owned by gamestop.

There's one in my sig, but I haven't really played it as such for years. I just hang around on their irc server, where I've got some friends I've known for up to 8 years now. (The sim itself has been around for something like 12 years). It's definitely more rp and community oriented than what you actually do in your browser.

mochigames: lots of new experimental flashgames... but most of them suck. lags worse than armorgames and kongregate... for me anyway.

browser quake: it's quake 1 on a browser!!! what more do you want??? it's still quite active with effective matchmaking.

(edit: sorry, it's quake LIVE , AKA censored quake 3 in a browser via a java plugin)

Fallen London is fantastic, albeit somewhat slow paced.

oh yea. i'm still playing that after a long hiatus. the games has been improved a lot since its early days. it used to be very grindy, but with more social actions available, the patron/apprentice feature, and more the training jobs, you can improve your character's stats quite quickly with a guide.

might wanna check out the more minimalist/indie developed games on their storynexus engine if you find fallenlondon too boring or slow.

Top Bottom