The White circle to show the activated Unit randomly disappears

Chieftain
Hi occasionally when i'm playing Civ Conquests (i always play multiplayer), the white circle that is used to show the activated unit will disappear. At that point, it is very hard to continue the game, and I have to quit and restart. Luckily i can load the same game, and the white circle comes back.

Does anyone else have this happen, and is there a patch in the works to address this?

Thanks!

What are you doing when that happens? Can you upload a save just before that happens? Do you have a screenshot of it?

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have a screenshot of it, but i will try to remember to take one next time. basically everything looks the same except for the "white circle" that is used to designate the active unit is gone. so there is no way to know which is the active unit... Even if i click and drag to move the unit, it won't show the white circle being dragged.

I only play multi-player so perhaps it has to do with that... also, i notice that it only happens later in the game... during the modern ages. it has happened to other people i have played with, on their computers, and it has happened with the 1.12 patch as well as the 1.15 patch.

my friend who has had this happen to him mentioned that he notices that it is also always late in the game. in fact he tends to remember having nukes around the time the white circle disappears.

i'm surprised no one else has mentioned this because it has happened to me about 5 or 6 times, and it is extremely annoying (not something you wouldn't notice!)

thanks again for the reply.. i'd be curious to know if others experience this and whether it'll be fixed. on a side note, patch 1.15 started making my friend's PC crash, while 1.12 ran without a problem.

Top Bottom