Puppeting world wonders

dac050

Warlord
If I capture a city that has a wonder in it, do I only get the wonder bonus if I annex the city? Or do I get the bonus even if I just puppet the city?

Woot! That'll teach Theodora to be a wonder whore.

Yep, yep! Whenever I find I'm sharing the map with Ramses, I cross my fingers and hope that he's close by. Then I can have my big armies as well as all the wonders he built for me while I was busy :goodjob:

Yep, yep! Whenever I find I'm sharing the map with Ramses, I cross my fingers and hope that he's close by. Then I can have my big armies as well as all the wonders he built for me while I was busy :goodjob:

Dont forget the extra money. Egypt should never survive any game against the human player. Even if you have to cross the ocean. For me, he effectively has a giant bullseye painted on his back.

I love it when your score goes up like 300 points just from taking out a wonder-laden capital.

Last I checked there were only 2 world wonders that had any features that might lead you to even consider annexing the city - Alhambra and Brandenburg, with their special promotions for units produced or bought in those cities.

I love conquering a city that has forbidden palace -- the ultimate happy pill.

Albert Ramses, Esq., World Wonder Subcontracting, Ltd.

Pretty crappy job, if upon completion you get beheaded (or knifed, disemboweled or defenestrated).

Top Bottom