Iraqi "insurgents" and Al-Jazeera - "freedom fighters" and "objective journalism"

Mario Feldberg

Emperor
From an Iraqi blog ( http://hammorabi.blogspot.com/ )

Indescribable Crimes

The thugs proved again today their devilish, dirty and disintegrated personalities by their filthy acts against all people irrespective of their ages and condition.

The two acts which showed the inside selves of these cockroaches are the blow up of the main water station which supply Baghdad and the explosion which targeted beggars in front of two Mosques in the South of Baghdad (Mahmodyiah) and West of Baghdad.

The suicidal mentally ******ed devil targeted today two Shia Mosques after the Friday prayer, one in Mahmodyiah and the other in Baghdad. During the Friday prayer some poor and needy especially children come in front of Mosques to beg for some money that worshiper may give as charity especially in Eid and Friday as today. At the time the beggars gathered to ask the worshipers who finished their prayer for some money, the filthy cockroach directed his bobby trapped car and exploded him-self to kill the beggars including children. Here, we fail to find the suitable words to describe this act and those who committed or supported it. It is the hate and the inferiority of such devils and the doctrine of Wahabism which support it.

The other crime was the explosion of the main water station which cut the water supply from Baghdad completely. It led to flooding of the area near Tarmyiah north Baghdad after the thugs dynamited the main pipe out of the station. It is also resulted in wasting large amount of water. The affected people are children, patients, elderly, women, men, even animals and plants. It is another crime which we are unable to describe in simple terms at all.

The first crime was so disgusting to the point that Al-Jazeera TV got no excuse but to contact one of her thugs in Iraq who said that the Americans are the one who did it. This is the first time we hear about an American suicidal thug against the beggars! What a rubbish explanation and rubbish mentalities.

The crimes of these thugs won't end after death but they are criminals against the bodies of their preys after death! No language may be able to describe such thugs!

posted by hammorabi @ 1/21/2005 01:49:49 PM

No comment necessary.

He sure likes the word 'thug'. I wonder how much he gets paid by the Coalition to write his blog.

Imagine that your country was invaded by a foreign power, its major cities destroyed, 1 or 2 hundred thousand of your fellow citizens dead as a result. Would you write a blog that criticizes the resistance to the occupying forces? I wouldnt either.

How much more ignorant can you get? The events described in the post did happen! Even your beloved Al-Jazeera with all it's anti-American-Zionist-Halliburton-cred reported it. How exactly is bombing Shia Mosques or the water supply of Bagdhad related to "resisting the occupation"? Please, explain.

BTW no I wouldn't fight against an occupation that is not permanent. The US doesn't want to stay in Iraq forever you know. There's no reason for bloodshed unless you're a jihadie or another kind of terrorist who want to prevent a free and democratic Iraq at all costs of course.

The strategy of the insurgents is to destabilize Iraq to such an extent that the Coalition pulls out. Its a very effective strategy. This is understood by all Iraqis, they arent stupid. Before you accuse me of ignorance, ask yourself if an insurgency of this magnitude could operate freely all over Iraq if it didnt have the support of the Iraqi people?

Also, I never said the event described in the 'blog' didnt happen.

BTW if the US gov. really pays all the anti-terrorist Iraqi bloggers they are spending a hell lot of tax player money:

See:
http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/
http://messopotamian.blogspot.com/
http://healingiraq.blogspot.com/
http://iraqilibe.blogspot.com/
etc. etc. etc.

Of course the US gov. also seems to pay all international news agencies who report that your "resistance fighters" are primarly focused on killing Iraqis and wrecking the country. And of course all the groups that make polls in Iraq because all these polls show a clear anti-terrorist stance among the native population.

Mario, like I said, the insurgency wouldnt be able to operate at this level if it didnt have the support of the people. Thats an indisputable fact, no matter how many polls are published, or how many bloggers are or arent in the pay of the Coalition.
Of course the US gov. also seems to pay all international news agencies who report that your "resistance fighters" are primarly focused on killing Iraqis and wrecking the country.
I know they are. I said in my previous post that their strategy was to destabilize the country, and thats what theyre doing.

talking of blowing up watersupply, did you know that us air force blew up 2 (maybe more, dont remember) water towers in basra after gulf war 1 ?

why? maybe to destablize the country and help overthrow saddam?

so if someone is cockroach for doing such things, what dose that say about those us pilots? :lol:

so its a legit strategy as long as youre side is doing it?

Jawz II said:
talking of blowing up watersupply, did you know that us air force blew up 2 (maybe more, dont remember) water towers in basra after gulf war 1 ?

why? maybe to destablize the country and help overthrow saddam?

so if someone is cockroach for doing such things, what dose that say about those us pilots? :lol:

so its a legit strategy as long as youre side is doing it?
I know, I never understood why dropping a bomb from 20,000 feet in the air was morally superior to delivering one in a car:confused:

So the opposing Iraqi forces are either thugs (I thought that was a term to describe someone who bullies or an inner-city gang member) or freedom fighters (A term I thought meant one who is willing to die for what they consider freedoms). In my humble opinion, the Iraqis rising up are mischief makers and surely Allah does not like those who cause Mischief.

Bozo Erectus said:
I know, I never understood why dropping a bomb from 20,000 feet in the air was morally superior to delivering one in a car:confused:

Dropping one from 20,000 feet allows you to detach the target from yourself.

The Last Conformist said:
I suppose they'd argue the relevant difference is one of purpose, not one of method of delivery.
My answer to that argument would be that its only the method of delivery thats different. Both factions have the same purpose, which is to get their people in power. We've killed a couple of hundred thousand to get Allawi in power, and the insurgents are willing to kill as many as necessary to get him (and the Coalition) out.

@Azadre, anyone who blows up innocent people is a mischief maker (to put it mildly) and I doubt Allah cares if theyre flying planes or driving cars.

nonconformist said:
Dropping one from 20,000 feet allows you to detach the target from yourself.
Yeah I guess if the pilots cant hear the screams and smell the blood, it makes it easier for them to sleep at night.

The Last Conformist said:
I suppose they'd argue the relevant difference is one of purpose, not one of method of delivery.

and what makes you think the purpose was any diffrent?

Bozo Erectus said:
@Azadre, anyone who blows up innocent people is a mischief maker (to put it mildly) and I doubt Allah cares if theyre flying planes or driving cars.
Very true. Terrorism is forbidden in Islam. Does that matter to the insurgents? Of course not.

I get the impression that the writer-who-likes-the-word-thug is Shia.

He obviously has it in for Wahabism, and we all know that most Shiites for the time being can consider not rocking the boat since the upcoming elections should favour them.

Top Bottom