Starcraft and Warcraft MOD sign up.

ok, i might be going offline for a while, and wont comeback for a WHILE maybe a week soo keep coming up with ideas, on this time i will try to finish all graphics for the MOD and extract all the Warcraft units, UV map them,animate them then use them. same goes for starcraft units. wish me luck guys and keep the forum live. sorry bout this.

Good luck ill see to if I can reach to do anything, school and warcraft are beginning to press hard on my spare time.

so you guys going to make UUs?
EDIT:ignore this post i didnt read earliear posts

Hey everyone im soo sorry im gettin my internet acces this friday and ALMOST ALL UNIT graphics are done but have to be animated, thanks to Killst4r for donating most of the units and buildings and they look GREAT!!!!
im actually on my school comp and im sorry for my inactivity but most of the graphics are done for the starcraft mod, and will begin on leaderheads, but i still have to make some units and buildings but were about 75% done with graphics. I got all the ideas down for the starcraft layout but guys i need your help with the starcraft and warcraft TECH TREE!!!! PLEASE help me with that!!!!!.

sorry i cant put up ideas cuz im on my school comp, wish me luck with the rest of the graphics and almost forgot we need the flags with symbols for each civ which i will put up sooon on friday.

again im soo sorry guys for my inactive status.

Head Serf said:
So, would each unit count for exactly one unit, or an army like it is normally in Civ4?

Well Head Serf thats an amazing idea, i like it but it would be tooooooooo laggy if that much units were on the screen but we can consider it and make a version like that for people with higher end pc's. of course after were done with the main version.:D

Here you go guyus some grapics for you eyes to enjoy and will be in the MOD thanks to Killst4r for donating these units!!!!!

its the terran Barracks(652) (340 Building stage), Zerg Hydralisk (616), and Zerg Sunken(942) all by killst4r!!!

Attachments

• Barracks_Render.jpg
    Barracks_Render.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Hydralisk_Render.jpg
    Hydralisk_Render.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 174
  • Hydralisk_Front.jpg
    Hydralisk_Front.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Hydralisk_Side.jpg
    Hydralisk_Side.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Zerg Sunken.jpg
    Zerg Sunken.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 166
Here are some more Units and buildings done by killst4r which he kindly donated to us!

Battle Cruiser= 928 Tri's Untextured
Goliath= 1500 tri's
Protoss Carrier= 799 Tri's
Protoss GateWay=704 tri's
Protoss Reaver= 1003 Tri's

Attachments

• Goliath Render.jpg
    Goliath Render.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 160
  • battle Cruiser untextured.jpg
    battle Cruiser untextured.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Protoss Carrier.jpg
    Protoss Carrier.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Protoss Gateway Render.jpg
    Protoss Gateway Render.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Protoss Reaver.jpg
    Protoss Reaver.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 151
More units that killstar donated!

Protoss Robotics Facility: 1110Tri's
Protoss StarGate:1006 tri's
Protoss Zealot:502 Tri's
Terran Factory: 328 tri's
Terran Academy: 980 Tri's

Attachments

• Protoss StarGate.jpg
    Protoss StarGate.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Protoss Robotics Facility.jpg
    Protoss Robotics Facility.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 343
  • Protoss Zealot.jpg
    Protoss Zealot.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Teran Factory Render.jpg
    Teran Factory Render.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Terran Academy.jpg
    Terran Academy.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 186
This is the last batch for today and more comin tomarrow! again these were all made by killst4r. he is very talented!

Terran Engineering Bay:778 tris
Terran Bunker:454 tri's
Zurg Lurer:922 Tri's
Zurg Defiler:240 Tri's
Terran Siege Tank:696 Tri's

Attachments

• Terran Engineering Bay.jpg
    Terran Engineering Bay.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Terran Bunker.jpg
    Terran Bunker.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 154
  • Zurg Defiler.jpg
    Zurg Defiler.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Zerg Lurker.jpg
    Zerg Lurker.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 153
  • Siege Tank.jpg
    Siege Tank.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 138
These are my inprogress Models that need to be textured and animated.

Vulture: 358 tri's [UV mapped Needs texture]
Terran Ghost Male:1127 tri's (With rifle 1287 tri's) [UV mapped, needs texture]
Terran Ghost Female: 694 (will be changed) [UV mapped, needs texture] {its the Spy Model Modified}

Attachments

• Vulture Render.jpg
    Vulture Render.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 287
  • Terran Ghost Leader.jpg
    Terran Ghost Leader.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Terran female Ghost Render.jpg
    Terran female Ghost Render.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 295
That were 7 posts in a rwo:)

My comp crashed last sunday so ive lost the WoW map. I will begin from the trash again then, yet it will take a little time. On the other hand would it not be better to wait with making the map until we have got the new kinds of terrien. And i'm sure we need the SDK to add them.

For SC techtree. If we could make the techtree to be seperate form each other, like, Terran civilizations have their own tech tree and Zerg has theire own, etc.

Good to see your back.

Magma said:
That were 7 posts in a rwo:)

My comp crashed last sunday so ive lost the WoW map. I will begin from the trash again then, yet it will take a little time. On the other hand would it not be better to wait with making the map until we have got the new kinds of terrien. And i'm sure we need the SDK to add them.

For SC techtree. If we could make the techtree to be seperate form each other, like, Terran civilizations have their own tech tree and Zerg has theire own, etc.

Good to see your back.

Thanks good to see you too, im soo sorry bout your comp but i agree with you that we should get new terrain before we begin building again and we can add graphical elements (like the Elven wall) later until we get the terrain first we shoudl REALLLY try to make a green mountai take up like 20 tiles and have the ability to build cities on the outskirts of the mountain.

Concerning the tech tree thats what i was planning to do and Thanks to Promenthus(Which by the way is our only XMLer for now is SERIOISLY helping us), he is writing the XML for us and give me some feedback about the Civ list
that I updated for starcraft.

Here it is:

Terran Civilizations:

Kel-Morian Combine:
Leaders: Gen Mah Sakai (Indusrious and Financial)
Color: Green
Unique Unit: Improved SCV (this civ was known for its excellent skills in gathering resources and Engineering)

Sons of Korha/Terran Dominion:
Leaders: Angus Mengsk (Industrious and Organized) , Arcturus Mengsk (Militeristic and Expansionist)
Color: Red
Unique Unit: Improved Ghost or improved Goliath

Terran Confederacy:
Leadesr: Edmund Duke (Militeristic and Creative)
Color: Teal (Although White is the color of Alpha Squadron, its their most important Squadron)
Unique Unit: Alpha Commando (improved Marine) or Assassin (improved Ghost)

Umojan Protectorate:
Leaders: Minister Jorgensen (Philosophical and Orginized)
Color: Magenese
Unique Unit: Improved Vultures or improved Firebats

United Earth Directorate:
Leaders: Admiral DuGalle (Militerstic and Aggressive), Vice Admiral Stukov (Organized and Financial)
Color: White
Unique Unit: Nurse (improved Medic, since Medics were the UED's specialty unit)

Zerg Civilizations:

Garm Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Zasz (Expansive and Organized)
Color: Orange
Unique Unit: Torrasque (improved Ultralisk)

Jormungand Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Araq (Spiritual and Philosophical), Kerrigan (Militeristic and Aggressive)*
Color: Purple
Unique Unit: Some kind of cheaper Zergling, since this brood was all about numbers

Surtur Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Kagg (Militeristic and Financial)
Color: Blue
Unique Unit: Improved Mutalisk

Tiamat Brood:
Leader: Cerebrate Daggoth (Creative and Industrious), The Overmind (Organized and Aggressive)**
Color: Crimson
Unique Unit: Hunter Killer (improved Hydralisk)

*Kerrigan was infested by this Brood, and in the campaign you play as this Brood, coincidentally playing Kerrigan (thats why she is a leader for the Jormungand Brood)
** The Tiamat Brood's purpose is to protect the Overmind. Not only that, but they're the biggest Brood. That is why the Overmind is a leader for this Brood

Protoss Civilizations:

Dark Templar's:
Leaders: Matriarch Raszagal (Philosophical and Creative), Zeratul (Militeristic and Spiritual)
Color: Black
Unique Units: Dark Templar, Dark Archon
Traits:Spiritual and Philosophical

Judicator's:
Leaders: Judicator Aldaris (Philosophical and Spiritual)
Color: Yellow
Unique Units: (Standard Bonus: High Templar, Archon), Improved Dragoon

Templar's:
Leaders: Tassadar (Industrious and Organized), Fenix (Expansive and Spiritual)
Color: Olive
Unique Unit: (Standard Bonus: High Templar, Archon), Improved Zealot

Khalai:
Leaders: Artanis (Financial and Creative)
Color: Violet
Unique Unit: (Standard Bonus: High Templar, Archon), Improved Scout

Other Civilizations (MAYBE IN LATER VERSIONS) (Hybrids)

Raynor's Raiders: (A mix between Terran and Protoss units)
Leaders: Jim Raynor, Fenix
Color: Grey
Unique Unit: Raider (an improved Vulture)

Samir Duran's Hybrids (beings with the essence of a Zerg and the form of a Protoss)
Leader: Samir Duran
Color:?
Unique Unit: ?

Xel'Naga (Maybe, not decided)
Leaders:
Color:pink
Unique Unit:?

Barbarian Ideas:

Pirate Militias

Rogue Zurg's

Rogue Protoss

********Thanks to NamesareUseless for some great input on Starcraft Civilizations

Magma said:
The Xel'Naga are dead, and its still called Zergs not Zurgs:)

Well they say Samir Duran is a Xel'Naga and they Might be living but we will cacel them out.
lol the last time I said Zergs ppl corected me saying its called Zurgs now you tell me the opposite. which one is it?

Magma said:
Its Zerg, just go plat SC its called Zerg. Nothing more nothing less.

Got it. soo its zerg. anyway about the Techtree, i know each race will have his own but what should be the techs for each Race like stimpack is an upgrade but should we have a tech to enable it and so on with every other Reaserch/Upgrade?

Top Bottom