I'm sticking to Civ2 for scenarios

amadeus

Serenity now
Don't take this into offense, Firaxis, but until you guys release some decent tools, I'm making all of my scenarios in Civilization II, and then converting them to Civ3.

so's everybody else. there were no scenario tools included, you can't place units, cities or do events. its mod packs only.:cry: :mad:

Firaxis really screwed everyone over on this one. I'm glad i didn't buy it, for one my PC sucks and can't run it, and for twoi had a feeling that it would be a bomb.
It should be called Call to Power 3!

Originally posted by H Tower
it should be called: Sid sucks the life blood(money) from millions of loyal fans:vampire:

Gee H Tower, why don't you tell us what you really think :D

When that update for Civ3 comes out, I'll probably warez it unless they give me a damn good reason not to.

you guys keep making those civ2 scenerios :D :) and ill play them :goodjob: (hows that 1 guranteed fan):goodjob:
t92300

Calm down, most civ2 tools didn't come out RIGHT AWAY either

I agree Rhodry. I actually like this game so much, that I'm starting to do some basic modding already. Anyway, I think Civ3 scenarios will be VERY different from the ones made for Civ2, but I believe they will come, because Firaxis after all has left most of the files open, while they "forgot" the more basic tools of the Civ2 cheat mode..... rolleyes:

Top Bottom