Unit Reviews

thedood123

Destroyer
Warrior/Jaguar Warrior/Impi Warrior

Warrior- Good for early expansion the first unit any Civilization will get hopefully. They are the key to the game. Without an Warrior you couldnt defend or attack during early game. With the Atk1/Def1 this is the most balanced unit.

Is this a serious post?

Or was it just to increase your post count?

If your legit and actually trying to help people, that's fine and kudos to you for attempting to do so, but a post like this doesn't add anything at all to what people already know what warriors are. And if they're unsure they could visit the civ rev info section under units (http://www.civfanatics.com/civrev/units) and get even more info then you provided since they also list what warriors upgrade to (legions), what the unit costs to produce (10 hammers for a warrior) and what the pre-req tech is (none for warriors).

It was supposed to be serious.........

Yep, you are missing a lot of info. I think you can do better but add more info. Like Warriors are the best units for Germans and Zulus because of their special ability. A German player usually is going to start pumping a lot of warriors in the early game because they are the Tanks of the future :). And for the Zulu, because the move 2 tiles per turn which is another boost.

You could also add some info about how a warrior opening could look like:

For instance:

"A standard opening for lots of CivRev players is to set all (both for most) workers to production and produce 2 warriors in the 5 first turns (2 warriors = 20 hammers = 5 turns with 4 hammers pr turn). This is great for taking barbarian villages early, and could get you the boost you need at the beginning of the game."

But keep it up, I'm looking forward to more unit reviews! We should be able to get some good discussions going around the units. It might even be just as suited for the strategy forum?

Archer/Longbow Archer

The Archer unit is the key for defense. Following probaly after the warrior you get this unit for researching Bronze Working. This is the best early defense unit with its Atk1/Def2. For the English a Longbow Archer will have 1ATK/Def3 making it far the best early defense unit. Not very good at Attacking but very good for defense. A important defense unit for any Civilization.

Unit Review 2/20 is here look it up (Thanks for the advice.) I used it

Maybe post all of them in a single thread instead of a thousand different?

Maybe post all of them in a single thread instead of a thousand different?

I agree. Moderator Action: Threads merged. Please keep all unit review discussion in this thread. We don't need 20 different threads.

If this becomes more substantial, I'll move it to the strategy forum. PS: Your signature is still a bit long...

Top Bottom