Warhammer Version 1.4

ok guys, im pleased to say i have finished the assignments that are immediately important and now have more freetime! YAY! as such i made another unique feature to kick off with:

The Great Maw

This is The great Maw, a religious icon for the Ogre Lords of the Warhammer World. it is a bottemless pit ringed with jagged rocks and pinnacles that look strangely like teeth, the Ogres offer sacrifices to the Great maw by throwing captives down the pit.

Heres the link: THE GREAT MAW

in the mod it will grant 2 food and 2 hammers with insatiable humger tech, and another 3 hamemrs with the warfare tech. i want to make further unique stuff for the destruction religion and ogres civilization later on down the track.

Looks good! Bags not for being pushed in the pit! ;)

I am doing something wrong, I mean I downloaded the mod, so far so good, but when it comes to the soundtrack - the link take me to filefronts start page not to the soundtrack download page, so am I donign something wrong or is it something wrong with the link? (perhaps I should ask if this mod is still going strong or if it is dead as well)

The mod is still going stong (perhaps a tiny bit less considering ploeperpengel left). When I downloaded the mod I had no problems with the soundtrack. I'll check.

EDIT: I just checked, your right, the soundtract takes you to the main page of filefront, not to the soundtrack. Psychic Llamas (mod leader) needs to fix that.

ill look into the sound track issue (in fact ill link it to Orlanths new soundtrack that he made)

EDIT: and i have NO intension of letting this mod die. but considering the chaos gods have invaded my real life and have cursed me with exams and assignments, i have less time to mod than i would like. i thought i would have some time this week but alas, no luck so far :(

my last exam is on the 20th next month, so rest assured after that i will be back in full force ;) (ill definately try to mod as much as i can untill then though, just bear with me guys, sorry :()

Heh. Before exams was usually when I spent the most time online... the joys of procrastination.

Same with me, I suppose that I am still in the 'work hard' mindset so I get more done. Good luck on your exams!

I can confirm that Maurauder Horde also isn't buildable by Norsca. This makes the chaos factions pretty weak.

The Sound Track link is broken for me, it's just redirecting to the filefront homepage.

deleteddddd

good luck!

remember: Exuding confidence is as important as skills. :p

Well my exams are over and ive had my job trial, not sure if ive got the job yet though cause the manager wasnt there, oh well.

on to news that you guys care about ;)
version 1.5 is finished and will be uploaded in 5 hours time (to the team forum so we can check the links and make sure it all works to avoid the stuff ups i had last time), in the mean time i fixed the soundtrack link in the first post of this thread, (thanks orlanth for the fresh link!)

i would advise on waiting untill 1.5 is uploaded because it has an installer (as many people begged for) and comes with the soundtrack. a full install will be required so youll need to get rid of (or back up) version 1.4.

anywho, im gonna go back to watching the progress bar on that upload lol :p

Hey guys,
I've been watching this, excitedly waiting for 1.5, but where is the team forum?!

Team forum is a private forum for team-members only; where we post all our secret messages that we don't want you to see.

1.5 is not yet generally available, but it should be in a day or so.

Top Bottom