t248 WONDERLESS cultural victory

Dushku

Prince
http://i.imgur.com/KX0iHaJ.png

Was on Emperor. I was recording/narrating highlights of the game. I'll have that posted up soon. I'm excited because it's my fastest victory yet and it was achieved without a single world wonder. Even though I've read many people claim cultural victories require a lot of planning to get wonders and satisfy their theming bonuses.

Edit: I have a t236 cultural victory on emperor (I think) but that was with Brazil and I even managed to get the great library along with some key cultural wonders. But as the Shoshone and without world wonders it do seem impressive.

[off-topic]
I'm an add-on noob.
What those add-ons you're using to get turns needed for upgrades, and your city production in the upper-left ?
Lol and that GP counter ?

Thanks !
EDIT : Nevermind, it's the Enhanced User Interface. After reading through all the enhancements, I wonder how I was successful playing that game until now...

Looking forward to seeing how you achieved this without any of the Theming Wonders!!

It would be nice if you explained HOW you won a T248 cultural victory. :)

Well sources of Tourism are

Great Works
Tile Culture
World+Natural Wonder Culture
Sacred Sites
Futurism

So basically you have to get lots of tile culture
Without a UI it is all from "Great Improvements"
Prophets, Landmarks, (Others with the +2 for all with World Congress)

it looks like a lot of Great prophets... probably with good diplomacy management and buying Great Musicians to Finish off

Top Bottom