Do you guys think Civ 6 will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civ5 looks nice but it is not. What Im really sad is that likely firaxis will make civ6 which will be another colossal disapointment like civ5 and BE. After BE I cant believe no matter how much resources firaxis will invest on civ6 results will be good. They simply dont have skill, determination or will to make good games anymore.

There's a lot more technology now that programmers will be able to take a lot easier even and simply apply the new technological effects that video games have with the latest technologies.

There's a lot more technology now that programmers will be able to take a lot easier even and simply apply the new technological effects that video games have with the latest technologies.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Maybe playing Civ5 with Community Patch, or Prestige and Piety, or modded extra Civilization and Imagine it is Civ6, since I am certain that angry "early buyer" will compare it with Civ6 and found that Civ5# is better, even more that you don't pay extra $50 for it.

The dev probably use Civ6 to experiment with new concepts and feature (to Civ series at least), and there's good chance that a sweet, crispy and well-calibrated apple will taste better than experimental orange.
Apple is apple, Orange is orange. But when both supposed to be food and one of it tastes like chemical. There's little doubt which one is better.

and there are rising trend that early buyer is a beta tester that pay for the chance to test a game . :)

The dev probably use Civ6 to experiment with new concepts and feature (to Civ series at least), and there's good chance that a sweet, crispy and well-calibrated apple will taste better than experimental orange.
Apple is apple, Orange is orange. But when both supposed to be food and one of it tastes like chemical. There's little doubt which one is better.

If this is true then why BE sucks so much? A lot of people expected it would be civ5 mechanics expanded and polished. But most likely old civ5 team was kicked out years ago and they hired people who had no idea of old game and thats why BE is so horrible.

If this is true then why BE sucks so much? A lot of people expected it would be civ5 mechanics expanded and polished. But most likely old civ5 team was kicked out years ago and they hired people who had no idea of old game and thats why BE is so horrible.

From what you're saying it seems that BE is a pre civilization 6 game that's out while civ 6 is still being made.

Civ VI will happen at some point, it probably won't be called civ VI for seemingly arbitrary reason, they question is when?

I think it all hinges on whether or not Beyond Earth is a success,, Firaxis is trying desperately to make it a thing and it's not really working, if this next expansion is a failure we may see Civ VI sooner but if it's a success we'll see it later.

In conclusion, Beyond Earth must die.

Moderator Action: This is the Civ V forum, NOT the Beyond Earth forum.
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom