Rise and Rule for Civ3:Conquests

I found out that it does work with Steam, but would like answers to others.

Thanks

Marshall Ney, the answer to your question 2, including the link, is in post 2425 (only some posts ahead of your post in the same thread) and I have no idea about a "play through" on Youtube.

Looks like you put lot of effort in this new version, Civinator :clap: and I would love to try it out.

I understand your reasons for hesitating to make it available to civ community but I also hope we won't have to wait too long.

Unfortunately until now there is no reply from the "founding fathers" of this mod. So it seems the mod will be given as RARR (Rise And Rule Revisited) to the Civ 3 community when I come back from my holyday-trip.

In the meantime, here is a screenshot of the new image of the Circumnavigation GW:

how come the effect is not cumulative?
t_x

Unfortunately until now there is no reply from the "founding fathers" of this mod. So it seems the mod will be given as RARR (Rise And Rule Revisited) to the Civ 3 community when I come back from my holyday-trip.

Good news. Have fun. :goodjob:

how come the effect is not cumulative?
t_x

This is the original text of the RAR-Mod. I didn´t change anything in these texts. The screenshot was shown cause of the new icon of that wonder.

I found an issue: Roman Chariot is missing from the files thus the game crashes when one is built

keli, thank you very much for all your help. An easy fix for the Roman chariot was posted in the RARR thread.

The error with the Strelets Musketman is bad, but true. Somehow here the attack value of 4 and the defense value of 2 were written in one place. Here the biq must be corrected as soon as possible. I´m waiting today to if any other messages about errors that need a change of the biq will appear and post a new biq tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your important reports :) and please post other reports about RARR in the RARR-thread.

@Civinator.

I stopped looking at Civ3 threads once Civ4 came out. We had developed design plans for Civ4, but did not progress into programming when Kal-El joined the US Navy and Robo left us for something else.

I only just came across this site when someone posted about it on the Civ4 -C2C thread.

I am pleased you took it over and I am sure Kal-El would be to.

Well done.

Hi Harrier, your post is a wonderful surprise. :)

Thank you very much for all you have done with modding Civ 3, your kind words about RARR and your interesting informations about the fate of many members of the great DyP/RaR modding team. :) I wish you and all other members of this team the very best. :hatsoff:

upload_2018-6-2_22-18-36.png

I hope someone could fix this

Jarovid, unfortunately I have not noticed your post until now, so I´m sorry for the delay in the answer.

Thank you very much for reporting that error. :) It is fixed for the next version of RARR.

Isn't the text strange with this mod, steam version?

yes, the steam version of Civ 3 Complete plays havoc with the labels text file of scenarios, that were not created with the steam version (and that are nearly all existing Civ 3 scenarios). You can use the 'steam patch' that is added to the RARR mod or manually fix the steam labels text file or use the GOG version of Civ 3 Complete that doesn´t have this crazy bug.

Top Bottom