Interesting Screenshots

What in the world?

That can't be pollution, can it?

Yes it is. But it was caused by massive nuclear bombardment.

I dare ya to press the 'End Turn' key...

Thorvald of Lym said:
I dare ya to press the 'End Turn' key...

By the looks of it, the sun is about to explode

Yeah, that was a scenario. I created a whole bunch of ICBM's and launched them at random spots, and this is the result. Actually, that was several turns ago, and for some reason, global warming didn't do that much in 6-7 turns. :hmm: BTW, this was the end result of a game I invented, to find out more, check out my "The games within the game" thread. (Click here to go to thread)

There should be a sign somewhere saying: Welcome to Pollutoland. Population: depends on kill fire's mood (and arsenal of ICBM's).

No :p

But the sun is redder than I have ever seen :p

Looks to be about the same. There is probably a set maximum to the redness the sun can get to.

Phsically, the actual sun will collapse and then explode due to immense atomic mass. This is due to the fact that the atoms that are uniting their nuclei (Deuterium, Trintium and Hydrogen-1) continually create heavier and heavier atomic compounds that will, after they convert to iron and copper, will be unable to fuse and then implode.
That will take about another 10 billion years however.

Swiss_Mercenari said:
Phsically, the actual sun will collapse and then explode due to immense atomic mass. This is due to the fact that the atoms that are uniting their nuclei (Deuterium, Trintium and Hydrogen-1) continually create heavier and heavier atomic compounds that will, after they convert to iron and copper, will be unable to fuse and then implode.
That will take about another 10 billion years however.
What??????????????????????????????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I didn't understand a thing you said and I'm one of the smartest people in my class.
It must be main laxitive.

two things 1:will somebody else please post a screen shot? 2:if you want to find out how this happened then go to post 7 on this thread and click on the link there and please say something to me there.

@Kill Fire::lol: :lol: Basically, the sun will collapse due to immense mass, and become a black hole (equivalent gravity:Earth 56, Black Hole 887465573203432.120955676).

*Transforms into annoying scientist mode* Actually, scientists theorize that the sun will turn into a red giant, destroying Mecrury, Venus, Earth (doomsday!), and Mars in the proccess, then collapse into a white dwarf. BTW, the "main laxative" thing is referring to a parody of the "All your base are belong to us" movie. I would post a link, but that might violate the rules of the site. :D

I am basically a scientist, for I am an expert on various forms of science, notably atomic physics. Yes, it will evolve into a red giant, but then eventually collapse due to the immense amount of pressure it will exert on the basic external structure of physical space time.:p
Edit: Not to boast, but I took an IQ test and my relative intelligence quotient is 170.

Top Bottom