The Elder Scrolls World Wonders

lucaspalasios

Chieftain
Any Elder Scrolls fans there? Hope so...

So, I just got into modding and, like any other game editor I fooled around with, I just couldn't start small. I'm currently creating a mod that adds 20 or a few more world and one natural (Eldergleam Tree) TES wonders to the game to play along with The Elder Scrolls Civilization V Pack (for BNW) http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=502948

The problem is that I don't have much notion of numbers and building abilities, I fear the wonders become overpower. To keep it lore friendly, as anyone would expect, the yield and abilities of each wonder are related to the wonder's history.

All I want is your humble advice/opinion on the following world wonders:

Adamantine Tower: Yield: +5 Culture; +3 Faith; +3 Science. Ability: +150 city Hit Points. Free Social Policy. City must be built on the coast. Technology: Bronze Working. Cost: 1000

White-Gold Tower: +3 Culture; +5 Faith; +3 Science. Ability: Gives the city which the wonder is built 3 unique buildings: The Elder Scrolls Library, Elder Council Chambers and The Imperial Battlemage's Chambers. Technology: Masonry. Cost: 1000

Crystal Tower: Yield: +3 Culture; +3 Faith; +5 Science. Ability: Gain +1 Culture and +2 of Science for every point of Faith generated by this city. Technology: Construction. Cost: 1000.

College of Winterhold: Yield: +10% Science; +1 Culture; 1 Great Scientist Point. Ability: 1 free technology and a free university in this city. Also has 2 slots for Great Works of Writing. Technology: Education.

Eldergleam Sanctuary: Yield: +3 Faith; +2 Tourism. Ability: +15% growth rate to all cities. City must be built adjacent to the Eldergleam Tree. Technology: Theology

Labyrinthian: Yield: +5 Culture. Ability: Grants melee non-mounted units the Konahrik promotion, which gives them the ability to heal themselves each turn. -2 Gold of Trade Routes from this city. Technology: Mathematics.

Raldbthar Deep Market: Yield: +5 Gold; +10% Gold; 1 Great Merchant Point. Ability: Great Merchants earned 15% faster. All land Trade Routes from this city gain +50% range. +1 of gold from each source of Gold, Silver and Gems luxury resources worked by this city. Technology: Currency.

Tower of Mzark: +1 of each non-cultural Great Person Points; +2 Happiness from each Observatory; Comes with the Dragon Elder Scroll artifact. Technology: Astronomy.

The Halls of The Colossus: Yield: +4 Culture. Ability: Contains the pre-built artifact Piece of The Staff of Chaos. Doubles Uranium quantities. Technology: Philosophy.

Mzulft Oculory: Yield: +5 Science; 1 Great Scientist Point. Ability: Provides +20% of science in this city. Can only be built in a city adjacent to a mountain. Technology: Optics.

Citadel of Ebonarm: Yield: +8 Faith; +2 Culture; 2 Great Engineer Points. Ability: Provides a free castle in this city. Gives melee units +15 experience as well as the Battlelord promotion, which decreases adjacent enemy units combat strength by 10%. Technology: Steel

Cheydinhal Sanctuary: Yield: +2 Culture; +1 Faith. Ability: All melee units built in this city gain the Dark Brother promotion which gives them +10% of flanking attack. Technology: Philosophy.

Castle Ebonheart: Yield/Ability: +2 of Science, Production, Culture, Tourism, Faith and Gold. Technology: Chivalry.

Great Statue of Irkngthand: Yield: +3 Gold; +3 Faith; +3 Culture. Ability: +2 Gold for each source of Marble worked by this city. Technology: Bronze Working.

Skuldafn: Yield: +10 Faith; +6 Culture. Ability: Grants a free Temple and a free Pagoda in all cities. Technology: Theology.

Cloud Ruler Temple: Yield: +3 Culture. Ability: Grants the units built in this city the Dragonguard promotion, raising their combat strength in friendly territory by 20%. City must have a nearby mountain. Technology: Iron Working.

Sky Haven Temple: Yield: +4 Culture; +2 Faith. Ability: Has a pre-built Great Work of Art, Alduin's Wall. Units build in this city receive the Dragonslayer promotion, which gives them +15% combat strength. Technology: Metal Casting.

High Hrothgar: Yield: +3 Faith; +2 Culture. Ability: All units receive the Way of The Voice promotion, which grants faith for each killed enemy unit. Gives the Throat of The World (if worked by this city) a +3 Culture yield bonus. City must have a nearby mountain. Technology: Physics.

Bards College: Yield: +5 Happiness; +5 Culture; +2 of each with Acoustics. Ability: Contains 3 slots for Great Works of Music. Technology: Drama and Poetry.

Castle Karstaag: Yield: +1 Culture. Ability: +1 of Gold for every Tundra and Snow tiles worked by this city and +1 Production for every source of Aluminium worked by this city. Provides a free Castle in the city where the wonder was built. City must be built in or adjacent to the snow. Technology: Mining.

Japhet's Folly Towers: Yield: +5 Gold; Ability: Extends the range of sea trade routes by 50%. +2 Gold and +1 Food for every source of Whales worked by this city. All melee naval units born in this city gain the Prize Ships promotion. City must be built on the coast. Technology: Compass.

Snowhawk: Yield: +2 Gold; +2 Culture. Ability: +1 Food for every tundra and marsh tiles worked by this city. City must be built in or adjacent to tundra or marsh. Technology: Civil Service.

Tuwhacca's Throne: Yield: +1 Gold, Culture and Faith. Ability: +1 Food and +1 Faith for every desert and oasis worked by this city, except flood plains, which provide +1 Production. Technology: Theology.

House of Orsimer Glories: Yield: +3 Culture; +4 Happiness. Ability: Contains 2 slots for Great Works of Art. Technology: Drama and Poetry.

The Aetherium Forge: Yield: +3 Production. Ability: + 1 Production from all strategic resources worked by the city. Doubles quantity for every mined resource of this city. Technology: Metal Casting

Observations: The first three wonders of this list ARE supposed to be powerful ones, as in the franchise "The Towers" are ancient powerful monuments of Nirn; some of the abilities of some wonders would be understandeable only if you consider that the author of TES Civ Pack (kingchris20 (all thanks to him to the inspiration for creating this mod, by the way)) changed most in game names, for example, Whales are Horkers, Aluminum is Stalhrim, Marble is Moonstone, etc; I know some of these wonders seems stupid (Snowhawk for example), but I need some variations, because most notable buildings in Tamriel are religious or war related.

Opened for all kinds of suggestions.
Thank you all very much. :)

Top Bottom