Is this mod alive?

Vylinius

College Student
I really like this mod since I do play warhammer games I was wondering if it is still alive if so please keep working if not I wish I could help remake it and I hope this gets the old crew going knowing they still got a fan out there. So please keeping working or start working again guys and good luck this mod is awesome.

Bah forget this thread I was hasty it didn't show any new posts so I presumed this was not alive and please someone delete this thread. But I see it is alive. So please delete this thread.

Oh, there are many lurkers who anxiously await each new iteration of the Mod (and who are tremendously thankful to the designers!)

Oh, there are many lurkers who anxiously await each new iteration of the Mod (and who are tremendously thankful to the designers!)

Anyone called?:p
On a related note, when's the next lurkers who anxiously await each new iteration of the Mod (and who are tremendously thankful to the designers!) lodge meating?

I am not sure. My mail box got exploded in the last funding dispute that the nearby wizard's college had.

I can't wait for the next update :)

I love / hate the dragon that ate my city :) That was way cool

Once we get fear working properly it'll be easier to retake the city from the dragon with big enough hordes of troops.

Hi all,
I've been trying to download v 1.4 but the link in the first post is broken. Is the file hosted somewhere else?
Thank you so much!

The old version (1.4) is compatible only with BTS 3.17.

I don't know if there are any mirrors of it left anywhere.

We'll hopefully have a new/working version of the updated 3.19 up soon (soon = whenever PL has the spare time).

Dear Ahriman,
Thank you very much for your quick answer! I really look forward to the new release! I will be checking back often.
And of course, thanks for the extraordinary work that PL and the development team are putting together!!!

Top Bottom