Super Tribes

Excuse me, Chairman Tom. You seem to have a Settler within the boundaries of a Russian town.

And yes, the rolling green hills of England are worth a long and lasting look.

Those darn settlers. Are they stupid? They've been ordered to return to Korea, quick smart.

GPS to Hawk 875BC Turn 84

It was a case of Friendly Fire. A Legion returning to its base after recent Barb battles came upon a Warrior group on the road ahead in the dark. A skirmish broke out and when the brief battle fought in the dark was over...the dead were found to be neighboring Macedonians and NOT Barbs. :eek:

Rome regrets this incident and has sent an emissary to them carrying the official apology, the remains in linen burial garb, and compensation to the Macedonian goverment. :sad:

Hopefully future improvements like street lights will help prevent these type of mistakes! :clap:

Oh of minor note...Rome enters into its Golden Age....GPS

Friendly fire? :dubious: The dead cry out for vengeance. Rome's carelessness has been noted, and the Macedonian Senate will be considering this matter carefully. :assimilate:

Couldn't get in to post last night.

Sorry about my Warrior being trapped within your borders, E.

gps to Tom.

I haven't received anything. :confused:

Can you please resend?
Resent. Actually, I'm seeing (application/octet streaming) after my saves when attached to an email and it was freaking me out. Never saw that before. Wanted to research that. Can't seem to find a good definition yet, but still trying.

No problem. It wasn't within my borders when you fortified him. So long as he doesn't linger there, all is well!

Thank you, sir.

It was a case of Friendly Fire. A Legion returning to its base after recent Barb battles came upon a Warrior group on the road ahead in the dark. A skirmish broke out and when the brief battle fought in the dark was over...the dead were found to be neighboring Macedonians and NOT Barbs. :eek:

Rome regrets this incident and has sent an emissary to them carrying the official apology, the remains in linen burial garb, and compensation to the Macedonian goverment. :sad:

Hopefully future improvements like street lights will help prevent these type of mistakes! :clap:

Oh of minor note...Rome enters into its Golden Age....GPS
Sounds like cheesy Mediterranean politics to me. Good thing Austria is not involved or we'd have WWI. Congrats on the GA, Sully. Russians will be over for the girls and wine soon.

Found this post by Alan H to GingerAle....

Yes. You aren't going to tell the client to open the file directly in a specific app, so just tell it to download it as binary. That's all application/octet-stream does.

After reviewing the situation, the Senate decides to accept Rome's apology and tribute. Peace treaty signed.

GPS to Sully.

The Roman Government thanks the Great Empire to its north and will seek opportunities in the future to improve its relationship. Another peace emmissary was sent north with a second compensatory gift.

GPS to Russia

Resent. Actually, I'm seeing (application/octet streaming) after my saves when attached to an email and it was freaking me out. Never saw that before. Wanted to research that. Can't seem to find a good definition yet, but still trying.

Thank you, sir.

Sounds like cheesy Mediterranean politics to me. Good thing Austria is not involved or we'd have WWI. Congrats on the GA, Sully. Russians will be over for the girls and wine soon.

Please do call ahead to make reservations...this is one of our busiest times for wine and wenching![party]

Romans hear the sound of a thousand Russians calling out across the waters - "Hoo-OOO-oo!"

gps to Tom.

Romans hear the sound of a thousand Russians calling out across the waters - "Hoo-OOO-oo!"

Since Rome does not have a Russian Embassy and we "Don't Know the Language".....may we have a translation for " Hoo-OOO-oo!" ????
Think the Palace Guards of the Wicked Witch of the West. They were actually called Winkies.

The Romans heard "Hoo-OOO-oo!" but the thousand Russians were actually singing "Oh-We-Love...The-Old-One --Oh-We-Love...The-Old-One!" as they commonly refer to me. Apparently, they were thrilled have been given some time off in Rome. Word was sent down through the Corps to wear their Roman scandals proudly.

Top Bottom