Anybody noticed?

King_Course

Prince
When you finish a Science Victory in GnK, the text says: You have led your people on a voyage to a brave new world!

So you think they have been teasing us all along?

:)

Then again, the "Hint" poster with XCOM characters and the caption about conquering the galaxy kinda makes me wonder if there will be some sort of yet-to-be-announced expansion on the future era / space race a la Alpha Centauri (as speculated in the poster thread). Most likely not though.

Then again, the "Hint" poster with XCOM characters and the caption about conquering the galaxy kinda makes me wonder if there will be some sort of yet-to-be-announced expansion on the future era / space race a la Alpha Centauri (as speculated in the poster thread). Most likely not though.

I would guess it is rather a marketing phrase to get us Civ players to buy Xcom also. As in: "XCom is basically a Civilization sequel guys, you need to buy it."

I would guess it is rather a marketing phrase to get us Civ players to buy Xcom also. As in: "XCom is basically a Civilization sequel guys, you need to buy it."

Tried the demo, hated it, nothing they can ever say or do will make me buy that game.

If its going to be a shooter, I want control of my the shooter....

Top Bottom