Download latest version

I still get crash... I've got 3.19 patch and last MOO2Civ patch... I've got newest Assets and CvGameCoreDll... Game still crash when I load Final Frontier or Spiral Galaxy map... :(:(:... I work on Vista... please, help!

Is the mod installed in Firaxis Games\Civ4\BtS\Mods? (Specifically, are all the files there?) What patch were you trying to run?

I thought I would check out the mod and I too am having problems. I downloaded patch L version and I noticed that it installed to Civilization rather than Sid Meier's Civ directory, so I moved the Mod folder to the correct path in the BTS\Mods path (with all my other mod folders, done this many times...). The game has a CTD on map generation...you never actually make it to turn 1. Seems consistent with what a lot of people are reporting. The mod folder is about 140 MB. I also tried several map scripts...a wormhole one, a spiral one, both crashed. The Enclosed Space map hung forever (I figured it was working, some of the complex scripts do that) but finally it crashed...not sure how long it took, I walked away from it.

I've installed mod in 2kGames\Firaxis Games\Civ4\BtS\Mods (I have Civ4 Complete). I've tried patch "i" and others, but it's still doesn't work... :(

I've installed mod in 2kGames\Firaxis Games\Civ4\BtS\Mods (I have Civ4 Complete). I've tried patch "i" and others, but it's still doesn't work... :(

For patch 4i you did have patch 4j installed over it (as it updates the mod to BtS 3.19)? And you did check if the files are actually in ...\Mods\MOO2Civ?

I'ts finally work! I've installed patch 4j (in MOOCiv2 patchi mod category) and I've stoped Avast (antyvirus).

I've waiting now for patch M... :) and wormholes and other brilliant stuff...(because I have Spiral Galaxy only now and I can't choose type of star's dense for example)... Thank You very, very much! You are my guru now! :):):)

You're welcome.;) By the way, with the Custom Map playing option you should be able to adjust things like star density, no?

next stupid/dumb person here...
if i want the full mod in all it's magnificenze what should i download and install?

Forgot to mention: MOO2Civ Patch 4l Wormholes Renamed

(a minor update by TC01)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=13884

Hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll be able to upload a stable Full Version by the end of this week.

You're welcome.;) By the way, with the Custom Map playing option you should be able to adjust things like star density, no?

Actually, the PLAY NOW option offers a choice in feature density. ;)

I've uploaded the current MOO2Civ 5.0 Beta here:

http://www.2shared.com/file/10404069...v_50_Beta.html

(To download use the "Save file to your PC click here" button at the bottom right.)

Please note that this is a bare bones version; it does not have any new content (in fact TC01's mapscripts are currently not included, nor is the custom music - both of which will be re-added later). I'm uploading it anyway, as it is stable - as far as I can tell - for those who've been reporting isues with the last 2 or 3 patches and for feedback purposes mainly. So if anyone is still experiencing bugs/errors please report them.

If no errors/bugs are being reported I'll be using this version for future updates/patches (and place it in the Downloads section officially, properly linked and announced).

NOTE: The file itself is called MOO2Civ 5.0 period (as is the ini. file), so trying to start "MOO2Civ 5.0 Beta" will not work. Save as "MOO2Civ 5.0", install in the ...\BtS\Mods folder and you should be fine.

More news later.

EDIT: Updated post #1 to include previous patch.

Yes, it is. I've decided from now on to use the "patch" indication only if it's not a full version (like a normal person). :crazyeye:

Yes, it is. I've decided from now on to use the "patch" indication only if it's not a full version (like a normal person). :crazyeye:

Thanks dude! :) I'll be checking out the beta soon to see how it runs. Thanks for your work on this.

I've uploaded the current MOO2Civ 5.0 Beta here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14034

(To download use the "Save file to your PC click here" button at the bottom right.)

Please note that this is a bare bones version; it does not have any new content (in fact TC01's mapscripts are currently not included, nor is the custom music - both of which will be re-added later). I'm uploading it anyway, as it is stable - as far as I can tell - for those who've been reporting isues with the last 2 or 3 patches and for feedback purposes mainly. So if anyone is still experiencing bugs/errors please report them.

If no errors/bugs are being reported I'll be using this version for future updates/patches.

NOTE: The file itself is the same as the one from a few posts back, but I renamed the file itself and the ini. file to "MOO2Civ 5.0 Beta".

Well it finally happened. The malware amassed its forces on the horizon, and issued forth the denizens of hell in a never ending wave upon my hapless OS. In the ensuing chaos, I realized I would have to reinstall windows Xp (which I no longer seem to have:gripe:) and thus the PC died.
Now the new rig is up however and I have more of everything than I ever dreamed.
(8 gigs of ram! 4 processors! (which is silly)) The video card has a gig of memory for crissakes! Anyway, it makes civ all smooth & buttery so it seems you've got a reliable playtester now! :goodjob:
That said, any ETA on an update? :groucho:

Wrking on it, but progress is slow. (I'm not inclined to give an ETA, as it forces me to not include things I want to include, I've noticed.)

Anyway, congrats Asthix! :goodjob:

Top Bottom