Q&A with Dennis Shirk

You can always see it on Twitch later! :) The streaming get saved there!

I'll be at work. I'll just occasionally glance at civfanatics to keep up with developments that day.

1. Introduce boss to Civ5
2. Profit (dont even need ??? step)

Actually, I just realized boss and most of the staff will be out of town. It's just the engineering department stuck in the office. I might be all right if I keep the sound low.

Actually, I just realized boss and most of the staff will be out of town. It's just the engineering department stuck in the office. I might be all right if I keep the sound low.

lol I have to do experiments and do paperworks too but no matter!!! Civ5 comes first :lol::lol::lol:

Probably Shaka right?

"Plus, we will be showing a never-before-seen image that hints at the identity of one of the Brave New World Civilization leaders to be revealed on Friday the 12th"

This could be just a case of a missing comma, but read literally it indicates that more than one civ will be revealed on Friday - i.e. that Brave New World leaders will be revealed on Friday, one of whom will be hinted in the image.

There should be a comma between "Civilization leaders" and "to be revealed" if the intent was to say "there will be a never-before-seen image that hints at the identity of a leader" and "that leader will be revealed on Friday", since that represents two statements ("there will be an image" and "that leader will be revealed") while as worded it reads as a single statement ("we will hint at the identity of one of the BNW civs to be revealed on Friday").

I wouldn't pin your hopes on a comma.

I wouldn't pin your hopes on a comma.

Probably a good rule of thumb. Still, it's probably a reasonable prediction that, as they've already trailed Shaka, they may reveal him and Mystery Leader together on Friday.

My prediction is that the mystery leader will be for Portugal, leaving us in the dark about the actually contentious civs...

If they did that, I'd be in heaven! :D

I still have the nagging feeling that they will only announce Shaka Friday, and the "never-before-seen image" is just a second hint for Shaka. They did various hints for Gustavus, so... :sad:

They may reveal more than one. If they just reveal the Zulu, they'll likely discuss them for some bit, so you shouldn't be too disappointed.

There you go! :p
It'd be a good idea to place it on the original post, maybe? Where's Petiscator? :lol:

Thanks for the link! I put it in the OP, please tell me if it is/is not working. :)

Thanks for the link! I put it in the OP, please tell me if it is/is not working. :)

Please add in the alternate source of the "Shaka" shadow (shown in the post above yours) in the OP for the benefit of those who live in the land of Wu Zetian (and the lands of Ashurbanipal, Nebuchadnezzar II, and Darius I).

Please add in the alternate source of the "Shaka" shadow (shown in the post above yours) in the OP for the benefit of those who live in the land of Wu Zetian (and the lands of Ashurbanipal, Nebuchadnezzar II, and Darius I).

Thanks for the input, added as requested! :)

unfortunately this seams to be at 3:30am for me, so I'll have to watch it later

Top Bottom