Who is this new leader?

The tragedy and madness is not a good clue it seems.
Every dynasty was plagued by those at some point. :crazyeye:

Morocco?

The sultans had both turban and Sceptre (bot not identical), also here is some castles:
Spoiler :

No total resemblance but many in the same style

Shah Jahan, 5th Mughal emperor, affected by the traggic death of his wife Empress Mumtaz Mahal, later went mad and was imprisioned in the Fort of Agra by his own son.

Spoiler :
*snip*

But the mughal forts are already a UB for India...
He seems like a good match, but architecture, however, doesn't seem to fit. Correct me if I'm wrong though...

The tragedy and madness is not a good clue it seems.
Every dynasty was plagued by those at some point. :crazyeye:
With Shaka, the hint was a direct reference to their saying - is it possible this is the case too? Is there someone who lamented their dynasty's tragedy and madness?

I don't know that it is specifically Maria the Mad, but I do think it's Portugal. The scepter has a very similar shape as well. And the architecture is definitely European.

Found an interesting picture of King Manuel I of Portugal:

The Portuguese reached India and discovered Brazil during his reign.

I can't wait till the intro says: "until you went mad and your empire fell apart"....

Not much worse then Boudicca's "You made Nero consider abandoning Britain and then you were killed by the Romans..." or Attila's "You build a great empire and died of nosebleed".

It IS Portugal. The Architecture looks european, we have the sea... The question is Who is the leader? Maria I is strange choice but fits. Hanry the Navigator also fits in the image but is a leader I don't like to see.

Top Bottom