Civilization V Funny screenshots

Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results....

Spoiler :

The Egyptian worker in the image is a former English settler that I just captured. And it turns out there is at least one more former English settler in the fog that was captured by barbarians.

An old picture. I just quit after seeing Menelik's capital location. Wish I could find the save so I could play it.
Spoiler :

Moderator Action: Wide image wrapped in spoiler tag.

Rome's scouting abilities is quite a big issue it seems.
Spoiler :

The same problem with finding location to settle a city.
Spoiler :

However... Poland finally beated Romans in this
Spoiler :

This is my best starting location ever
Spoiler :

The Huns probably are extremely happy about this:
Spoiler :

The Huns probably are extremely happy about this:
Spoiler :

I've been getting a few Seahorses in my games lately too. I wish I knew what was causing it.

I've been getting a few Seahorses in my games lately too. I wish I knew what was causing it.

I actually know what caused this in my game. I play with Cultural Diversity mod. And according to rules of this mod such civs as The Huns have nearby source of Horses as starting bonus. It seems that script plops horses just in random nearby tile, thus causing Horses appearing on inappropriate terrain.

It may take long time for Ragusa to develop its luxury resource....
Spoiler :

Ally with someone who makes Samurai and then gift one to Ragusa :D

Spoiler :

If my expansion worries your officials, how do you think mine feel?

Spoiler :

So I propose Scholars in Residence in the World Congress.

A few turns later, I decide to explore a certain continent, for which I need open borders from Morocco. So I go to see if he'll give me open borders without any charge. He declines. I figure I probably won't get anywhere, but I click 'What would make this deal work' nonetheless. He proposes this:

Spoiler :

Uh, yea, Mr.Mansur. I really need to get through your borders, so I guess I'll have to agree to that.

:D

You know what they say...

Spoiler :

...the more the merrier!

Time for...

Spoiler :

...a change of pace!

Do you mean that in a way that's good for him? 'Cause he kinda got his a$$ kicked in in my game. He had to make a new city on my side of the world just to avoid being wiped out completely by another civ on his continent, after which Washington declared war on him and wiped that city out shortly after the one on the other continent fell.

R.I.P. the Eggman Empire.

Well, I kicked out a Pangaea map on Deity and he ate 2 entire civs within the first 100 turns :lol:

Well he was sandwiched between Bowser and Andrew Ryan, sooo...

Plus I play on Prince at present.

I played an -all-fantasy- setup myself, but I can't remember how it ended. I was Big Boss, and I think my neighbors were Santa Claus, Beavis&Butthead, eh, stuff like that :D

Attachments

• sado.jpg
    sado.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 626
Top Bottom