What We Know About Brave New World

I noticed that the amphitheater, museum, opera house, Louvre, and palace didn't simply have empty great works slots that you could slot anything into. Even when unslotted, they displayed a specific graphic.

For the amphitheater, it was the inkwell. For the opera house, it was a musical note. For all the rest, it was the palette.

Also, not that Grieg had a strength of 120, while Bruegel did not. No telling what that's supposed to mean.

So, there's really more questions than answers here. We don't how to creat these great creators, and what you can do with them if you don't have the right type of building. Options seem pretty thin right now for great musicians.

The Great Musician has a strength of 120 Tourism, which is presumably related to its "violin" action... I'm guessing that's the Tourism equivalent of the Culture Bomb. Bruegel is an artist, and so doesn't have that ability (still has Trigger Golden Age instead).

You can get a bonus if you have the same era(?) arts in museum (Today Q&A, around 0:24:06). There is also new Great Art shown, but I have difficulties with guessing what it is:

Next Great Art is:

To get bonus in Louvre you need: "to make sure that Great Art Slots are filled with 2 Great Art of Work and 2 Artefacts with all 4 being from different Eras and different Civilisations".

Does it mean that Great Work/Artefacts may be bought/stolen (a spy action?) or conquered?

Deleted due to certain Moderators taking any correction to the OP as discussion.

Deleted due to certain Moderators taking any correction to the OP as discussion.

updated

Stats for the Market:

:c5production:Cost: 100
:c5gold:Gold: +25%
:c5gold:Gold: +1
Markets increase the amount of :c5gold: gold a city generates. Trade routes other players make in a city with a market will generate an extra 2 :c5gold: gold for the city owner and the trade route owner gains an additional 1 :c5gold: gold for that trade route.

1 Merchant... 2 :c5gold: each.

Spoiler :

Top Bottom