Information Drought?

Not at all! No mocking from me, everything I described really happened.
The moment I can share more about BNW, I will. :)

That's reassuring, thanks! Any chance you can tell us when that moment might arrive?:D

Oh man. Talking about the weather.
I can do that to. This morning, cold enough for a scarf. By lunchtime too hot for sleeves.

Here in Texas, hit 100 @ 5pm on Wednesday, 42 @ 5pm on Thursday, Friday forecasted to be mid 70s :crazyeye:

Here in Texas, hit 100 @ 5pm on Wednesday, 42 @ 5pm on Thursday, Friday forecasted to be mid 70s :crazyeye:

Yup. I'm in Dallas and the wind chill is around 35 right now. And yesterday I refused to go outside because it was so hot.

The fact that this has actually evolved into a weather conversation shows how truly starved we are :p

I'm in Fort Worth!

The weather is just Texas being Texas. Downright bipolar.

I'm about 2.5 hours west of you guys, in Abilene

As the rain falls down on the dried earth the civfanatic rushes to quell his thirst. The cloud's rain gives new life and energy after a long period of drought, but will new rain come after all the water has been drunk?
Or was this just a small relieve as the drought will continue?

Tune in next time in order to learn more about the drought.
Only CFC.tv

I do feel refreshed, but I'm hesitant to declare the drought over.

Yeah. All we got was a little bit.

At least for us civ-obsessive-prediction types, we got confirmation that Canada's out and that Mbanza-Kongo is a (new?) militaristic CS.

I followed the link and it is time and It says that 2k is offline. Are they late or am I doing something wrong?

Top Bottom