Unique Ability Elimination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Assyria got rated too highly as a result of not enough people have played them to find out how hard it is to use in practice, but that's IMO of course.

Wait, how on earth did Hellenic Fricking League make it into the top 5??? It's one of the very worst! Would have thought it would have been in the first 10 to go!

Yeah, I'm very confused as to why it and Babylon's UA remained so long while Ethiopia's, which is one of the most versatile, got eliminated so fast. And yeah, Sweden's UA trumps "Hellenic Fricking League" (I'm going to have to call it that from now on!) any day. It's all very confusing...

Much too high: Serenissima (I like Venice but this is one of the only UA's that is also a drawback, regardless of whether it is possible to look at this without considering the Merchant of Venice)
Too high: Hellenic League, Mare Clausum, Phoenician Heritage
Too low: Sun Never Sets, Carnival, Dutch East India Company
Much too low: Diplomatic Marriage (lolwut, this is still godlike, huge city + units for 500 gold?)

Too high: monument builder, art of war
Too low: manifest destiny, diplomatic marriage, seven cities of gold

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Moderator Action: Since this particular elimination game ended a month ago, it's time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom