Blizzard Allstars

they'll let you use art and 2d stuff but models and 3d stuff forget about it.

for the 3d model, if Beyond Earth models can be ported to civ V after it release, plus models in this site, 80% models can be replaced

Very little of that sentence sounded legal.

Need Help on future Development
I put this back here with all 3d models removed, and a much better hero system.
But I can only put this back on steam with all blizzard stuff replaced with new items that are free of copyright issues.
In my three kingdoms mod, I was able to get permission to use a set of commercial art asset, and it's a happy cooperation with the game company. I hope I can do it again for this mod.

I only have limited skill and time and I can't do this alone.
I wonder if someone are interested in help porting this mod to a new fantasy world?
You don't need to be a moder or a skilled coder to join this. You can be a big help if you can do these:
  • Familiar with another fantasy game, have passion to design units/techs/buildings/heroes, and especially If you can get a copyright permission
  • Good at 2D art, can help replace the warcraft talent/artifact icons, you don't need to redraw them all, replace with open source icons are ok
  • Good at communication, can help contact game companies and open source art creators to get their permission
  • You have a fantasy mod, and are willing to share your assets, I can port the Hero system to your mod and build a branch of your mod with this Hero sytem
Let me if you are interested in join this and create a good mod together!

Download here, This mod require Gods and Kings.

Savage, Might, Courage, Agility, Endurance, Wisdom and Sorcery, these are the seven Pillars of A Hero's Talents. In this Mod, powerful Heroes from Azeroth, Sanctuary and the Koprulu sector waits for your call. Build your Empire, discover Techs and complete World Wonders to hire them. These Heroes fight in the front line on battle field, learn Talents of the seven pillars, discover powerful Artifacts, master Skills/Spells/Auras/Adventure Abilities, and help you conquer other Races.
You will find more fun in the game of Civilization with Heroes.

I wonder if someone are interested in help porting this mod to a new fantasy world?

• Familiar with another fantasy game, have passion to design units/techs/buildings/heroes, and especially If you can get a copyright permission
  • You have a fantasy mod, and are willing to share your assets, I can port the Hero system to your mod and build a branch of your mod with this Hero sytem
Let me if you are interested in join this and create a good mod together!

Yes! And that's why I sent you a PM. ;)

Regarrds!

So many great concepts here. I find it really strange so few people seem to play these.

Top Bottom