Shut Up & Sit Down - Boardgaming's RockPaperShotgun

CivCube

Spicy.
I like how he shows a picture of Canada when he says "board games come out from ... ... even America ..."

Also, this is great, thanks for linking! Now if only I could get some of my friends into boardgames...

EDIT: Hey, they reviewed one of the games I have:
http://susd.pretend-money.com/blog/2013/5/28/review-el-grande/

I don't think it was quite $100 when I got it about um, 10 years ago? You'd think the price would have gone down a bit by now. Good game, easy to learn.

I think it might have gone out of print around 10 years ago as well.

Thanks for posting the link. Looks interesting, already found one review about a game I'd been thinking of getting, and it was indeed well-written.

Quinns' review of Tales of the Arabian Nights has apparently caused it to go out of print for now... :lol:

Been watching this for a while on penny arcade, although I am too poor to by any of the games it is always interesting to see what they review.

Ach, good to know. I would have had undercooked twists. :(

It just makes me wish I had the income to buy the games.

Ever since the unmitigated disaster that was Civilization 5, I've been playing board games a lot more.

Shut Up and Sit Down is an excellent resource for board game reviews as well as entertainment. :D

Yep, still amazing. They made a fine move in focusing on quality, not quantity for their videos this year.

Top Bottom