Minecraft

Id hope Notch fixed that. First thing you do with graphics -- figure out what poly's are visible and what poly's are not.

Just saw this game on youtube and I will defiantly be buying it. :)

My newest project involves a mesa top fortress! I've been creating giant stone balconies with dirt fillers as a way of disposing the dirt from flattening the top of the mesa. I've got the sunrising side balcony pretty much done and even started paving streets and constructing some buildings. I made the walls double thick but I think it might be a bit wasteful of resources as it would be difficult for cannons (if and when they get implemented) to hit high enough. Perhaps the central castle will be double thick walls and only on the outside. There are a few neighboring mesas so I might consider expanding over if I feel the urge to.

I made a youtube video of my (very) incomplete area and will upload it soon.

My newest project involves a mesa top fortress! I've been creating giant stone balconies with dirt fillers as a way of disposing the dirt from flattening the top of the mesa. I've got the sunrising side balcony pretty much done and even started paving streets and constructing some buildings. I made the walls double thick but I think it might be a bit wasteful of resources as it would be difficult for cannons (if and when they get implemented) to hit high enough. Perhaps the central castle will be double thick walls and only on the outside. There are a few neighboring mesas so I might consider expanding over if I feel the urge to.

Id hack some TNT in to just blast down to a flat top.

I was just building a basement in the free version and I dug into the ocean. Now my basement is under water. How do I fix this?

I was just building a basement in the free version and I dug into the ocean. Now my basement is under water. How do I fix this?

Seal the hole and displace the water from the hole to open air with blocks.

Id hack some TNT in to just blast down to a flat top.

Naw I need the stone and dirt to build and fill. I want to reduce my reliance on a neighboring hill for stone because I have to climb all the way down the stairs and bring it all the way back up. Right now I don't have any balconies to build yet but I'm instead mining down the stone from the flat top and filling it with the extra dirt I have.

I've also constructed my police station complete with cells where I'll eventually put iron doors and levers.

Its like dawrf fortress light.
Not bad but really really empty feeling at the moment (well given its alpha state thats expected).

Downloaded it to try out, it has potential but quicky got that dejavu feeling of "darwf fortress" and lost my interest.

I followed the how to surivive first night video

Building a road and landmark

Arhhh lost several times so decided to build a bigger beacon to point to home.
Which transformed into building a glass tower

Wonderful view from incompleted tower
At this stage am bored.

I'll probably check back when it hits beta

Bonus points if you can guess the game and the name of the place. :)

Of course, this is the free version, so I can't use candles, water blocks, and other fun stuff. (BTW, there's red flowers below where I took the screenshot - just that I'm 30-some odd blocks in the air, so you can't see them) I didn't bother to do the "secret" underground room, either.

uhh is it a map from Doom or something?

Sorry to bug you, but how do you buy in in $, when I go to the paypal page it is in another language, can I get it in English?

yes you can get it in English. Look for a button near the corners, should be there IIRC. Just keep looking until you find a language looking button.

Paypal automatically converts the currency, when I bought it in March (or was it April?) it was $12.83 due to the current rate of exchange.

paypal

I tried playing on multiplayer server .... fantasic servers and creations and then there are the morons with giant penises and lava floods ... sigh

FREE TO PLAY

all this weekend until Notch fixes a major problem with payment, logins, etc.

Top Bottom