The important GMR messages (holidays,etc) thread

Hi, Islandia!
I think I can let myself to take part in another GMR game.
I can sub Netherlands in your game. My steam account name is "rstark84".
But I don't have any DLCs except G&K.

Thanks Rstark - Foffaren should send you an invite shortly.

I am at Dreamforce in San Francisco this week so my turns will probably go a bit more slowly. I may miss a turn on the less than 24 hour timer games but that is not the end of the world.

We may need a sub for 2-3 games. Wyrda / Wyrdlam hasn't played a turn in a couple of days.

The two I'm hosting are Modern Times and The Big Gamble. Timer on in those games. Also E's Peaceful Game. Don't know what else he might be in.

I've sent him an email. I'll wait a day or two before subbing anyone in. In the meantime, post if you'd like to sub. :)

We may need a sub for 2-3 games. Wyrda / Wyrdlam hasn't played a turn in a couple of days.

The two I'm hosting are Modern Times and The Big Gamble. Timer on in those games. Also E's Peaceful Game. Don't know what else he might be in.

I've sent him an email. I'll wait a day or two before subbing anyone in. In the meantime, post if you'd like to sub. :)

I can take on one, maybe two more games as long as the game is poupulated by reliable players and it is on at least a 24 hour timer or no weekend skips. I think that i have established myself as a reliable GMRer. Also I will be going on vacation mid October so if I may have to go on vacation mode then but I also may buy a laptop and try to play on the road. Still figuring out if I can afford it.

Thanks, michaeltrnka!

Which game would you prefer? Modern Times is an industrial start with seven players. The Big Gamble is random pretty much everything, on a huge map with twelve players. The latter has more infrequent turns.

I'll wait another day or so before making any changes to either.

Thanks, michaeltrnka!

Which game would you prefer? Modern Times is an industrial start with seven players. The Big Gamble is random pretty much everything, on a huge map with twelve players. The latter has more infrequent turns.

The game shows him as AI, so he probably set it on vacation mode?

Thanks, michaeltrnka!

If the player in question is out I will take over both the games for him. If he is in vacation mode, no worries. Just send me an invite through GMR and I will accept it whenever you are ready.

Had some problem with my internet recently(now it's resolved) but it kind of bugged the steam software. I couldn't have enough time to solve that problem(had to erase all files but these files are HUGE!) during my supper so i will probably be able to reinstall it later when i will get back home.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

If the player in question is out I will take over both the games for him. If he is in vacation mode, no worries. Just send me an invite through GMR and I will accept it whenever you are ready.

I seem to have been wrong about this, he hasn't disappeared, he just missed a couple turns and we've had no communication from him until after I booted him out of one game. I will reinstate him as soon as I get off my bum and turn the computer on (GMR drag and drop invites don't work on the iPad).

I'll keep you in mind for any future sub needs, though, Michael, thanks again.

Which game? I like stories. ;)

+1 to Michael:goodjob:

whose in-game decision is spot on, that if you refuse to trade, he will DOW:lol:

I DOW on you because it was strategically in my best interest. Had you agreed to certain deals it may have tilted the balance against DOW on you.

Wise man once say, "It is good to give your opposition a reason to be friendly."

I DOW on you because it was strategically in my best interest. Had you agreed to certain deals it may have tilted the balance against DOW on you.

Wise man once say, "It is good to give your opposition a reason to be friendly."

I know. That's why I said you made a good strategic decision. :cool:

Sorry for hijacking this thread for important messages, we will continue this in our own thread or comment sections.

Islandia, are you going to call for a sub/send out an invite for your game, for the celts?

Top Bottom