GMR: Scarcity

7 day timer! Might as well not have one. Two days, max, I'd say.

Shame, I was looking forward to this game, seemed like a fun setup. Hope you guys can make it work.

Mblum has not play a single turn since march 19... We need to kick him out instead of waiting 2 days for each turn.

Still going?

Still going?

Yep. Nothing special though. I built the GL-NC in cap before expanding, don't know if other wonders are built.

Still going?

Byzantium settlers were captured by barbarians, so Inca took the opportunity to enslave them.

Inca is preparing for the German cheap pikemen, which we expect will hit us sooner than usual.

Byzantium settlers were captured by barbarians, so Inca took the opportunity to enslave them.

Inca is preparing for the German cheap pikemen, which we expect will hit us sooner than usual.

Oh, my poor people! :(

Are you going to absorb Theodora's capital as well? Damn, stupid AI...why Onan? WHY? :cry:

Spoiler :
Ok...i remember now...:p

How are your kids btw?

Kids are good, nearly five months old now, fattening up. They've been sleeping through the night for a couple of months now, which is great. Not such great day sleepers, though. Big kids are good, too. We're just really busy with it all.

I play lots of little ipad games these days: hunters, warhammer quest, infinity blade, etc...just to take the edge off the boredom of holding a sleeping baby. Nothing quite so compelling as Civ MP, though. Open to suggestions. :)

Kids are good, nearly five months old now, fattening up. They've been sleeping through the night for a couple of months now, which is great. Not such great day sleepers, though. Big kids are good, too. We're just really busy with it all.

I play lots of little ipad games these days: hunters, warhammer quest, infinity blade, etc...just to take the edge off the boredom of holding a sleeping baby. Nothing quite so compelling as Civ MP, though. Open to suggestions. :)

How about a Brave New World hotseat game with all 9 new shiny civs + the new France. Call it 'New World Brave 10', starting 13th of July.....:mischief:

How about a Brave New World hotseat game with all 9 new shiny civs + the new France. Call it 'New World Brave 10', starting 13th of July.....:mischief:

:lol: I meant suggestions of other games I can play.

Though...one game, turn every two days, that should be doable. Just...not sure if it's worth buying the expansion to play a single game. :crazyeye:

:lol: I meant suggestions of other games I can play.

Though...one game, turn every two days, that should be doable. Just...not sure if it's worth buying the expansion to play a single game. :crazyeye:

Totally worth it, for a peace loving guy. :D

There is some promotion code floating around the BNW forum, almost half price of NZ Steam

Cant remember if the danes were controlled by a player of he recently left, but they are in trouble non the less.

Edit: Never mind, was thinking of the naval (other) game.

That's great Onan! You seem a very happy guy :)

Thanks, Tab. It's hard work, and if I had to do what my wife does, I would go mad. She has some depression, but okay. It will get better as they get bigger.

Early Great Library -- One city NC -- quickly expand 4 cities after NC -- now Germany finally shows their teeth : they attacked Byzantium with their endless cheap UU.
The chief of Inca believes that if the lone capital of Byzantium falls, Germany will be at the door step to invade Inca. We will be prepared for this.
Although the Carthage is low in military, it will be best if they can reassure that they will at least stay neutral in this coming bloody war.

Top Bottom