Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

That's not usefull. I can't see - have my opponent bombers or triplan.

1. Seeing units in undiscovered territory, thus pinpointing unknown city locations, is not a feature.

2. You can see your enemy's air units by holding your cursor on the city's tile and waiting for the info to come up. All the units on the tile will be listed.

So, I have a conflict of Mods. I have EUI (v. 1.28g), City State Diplomacy Mod (CSD v.27) and Civ IV Diplomacy Features Mod (CIVF v.11) - along others, mostly for new wonders and who doesn't change the interface. If I use EUI and CSD all goes well, but if I include CIVF along I can't see the requests for City States (Shows always as "NONE" except for invading barbaries, and faith, culture and etc for 30 turns). If a city wants me to declare war, to find some other city or Civ, or to destroy a barbarian camp, it doesn't show - either on the side who is show with the EUI, or in the city state interface (when you click on the city state) - nothing. But if I inadvertently fulfill the request, I get the 40/50 influence that comes with it.

So I'm assuming the problem is in the interface part of CIVF, but since I'm not a modder I can't fix alone. Someone can tell me what to do to fix it?

Having a problem now. I have downloaded and placed UI_bc1 in my DLC folder and I am seeing the game cursor show up behind fixed portions of the UI (see attached jpg).

I have used this for quite some time and it has always worked great, but recently I updated the CP mod with the auto installer (9/2 file) and since then my cursor has done this.

So I uninstalled all CP mods and deleted UI_bc1 out of DLC, came to this download page and downloaded this mod, installed it to the correct folder path and started a game (non-modded game, ie did not go through the mods menu), and I am still getting this cursor issue.

EDIT: Oh and between the time where I uninstalled CP, and reinstalled just EUI.........without any mods, I fired up a game and the cursor worked correctly, but after I reinstalled EUI, it was showing up behind the fixed elements of the UI again.

Attachments

• EUI Cursor Behind.jpg
    EUI Cursor Behind.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 336
Hey, stupid question

Do i have to install this mod differently if I want to play in mp ? (Lan with my brother to be more precise)?

Also, does it with with the multiplayer version of community balance patch?

Promising mod but walls are still made out of paper like in the stock game. Try <<defence_2000>> to get some realism into this

I have a suggestion - let UI display notifications when civs adopt policies. It will allow players to keep track of rivals' strategies and progress without resorting to "Global politics" window.

Boo I was needing this mod and came here and everything is broken. If you have the newest file can you put it somewhere we can download and share the link please and thanks.

can somebody point to a zip to download it, please? I was thinking about starting a new game today :-/

According to the Site Feedback post, Downloads should be back within a day or two...

Darn. I wanted to start a new game today and I can't.

If someone can provide me (us) a direct link for download... that would be so much appreciated!

Here's version 1.28g of EUI. A few posts earlier, someone mentioned that the Community Balance Patch comes with version 1.28h, so this might not be the latest release, but it's the next best thing, I guess.

Attachments

• eui_v1_28g.zip
    1 MB · Views: 3,565
Top Bottom