Civ 5 music looping

rowanlad

Chieftain
Hey all, just wondered if I could sample some words from the wise about a glitch i've started noticing.

In my current Modern Era start Dom-only nuke fest, the music started fine. But after one war, one of the war ambient songs seems to be looping over and over with no other tracks.

I've looked through the XML files and everything seems fine... anyone have a fix?

Nope, one of others. Like the music in between any civ's theme. Its a really slow dreary one too lol with all the nukes and dying soldiers well... I didn't want to play anymore haha specially after I had heard it 5 or 6 times.

I had it happen where I kept hearing the same sad tune playing as Suleiman, even though al wars had ended. Turns out there was one city state I hadn't made peace with yet.

Actually I would have preferred either of those :(

This was even more dreary. I will have to check to see if I was at war with a CS... but even if that is the case, shouldn't other European war theme songs play? I am a big fan of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TGx71PVgQ

...and would have been happy if it had come up once or twice.

Rowanlad - this one is awesome and in some crazy way terrifying for me :D

By terrifying I mean, it plays always during my brutal wars, and I immediately fell guilt for thousands dead soldiers, their families, those refugees, those devastated lives, ruined cities and so on ;_______;

and if there are true warmongers in the world (nukes, razed cities, Order, fascist regimes) its hard not to think about death camps when this madness plays in the background :f

I have just realised, this game has so good soundtrack :D

Yea me too, that's why I am so annoyed at this loop.

I just recently started listening to some of the soundtrack on youtube and was surprised at what I had been listening to, but not listening to.

But I'v noticed this loop problem is in lots of my games :(

Anyone ever have this bug happen to them? Or does the same song play on repeat during war? I don't remember it being that way in G+K but I suppose its possible...

Got sick of the game tracks so fast. Now I play with the game music off and my eurobeat playlist on.

Top Bottom