What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my SAT scores back (poor. 710 in math, 560 reading, 610 writing), and I changed a smoke detector.

I plan to work on my calculus homework later.

^ Just wanted to say that in another thread, but it would've been off-topic. Welcome back!! :band: [party]

{BTW, this is not my real avatar; ;) Check the 2nd AAS}

I made money!!

I promoted a couple loyal fiftychatters, Tycoon101 and Bill3000!

I made a long walk through nature, and i visited so called 'observation points', which exposes a screen with little square holes through which you have to look to see the nature, really ridiculous!

I sniped a herd of deer in my backyard with my paintball gun.

Good times!

Finally did some school work... finished a 2 page essay. Only 4 more essays to go until Wednesday! :cry:

I promoted a couple loyal fiftychatters, Tycoon101 and Bill3000!

What why not me? :mad:

BTW i cant get on fiftychat, i tried using mirc but it says i need a password or something...

I managed to forget everything I learned in science class with a single post :lol:

and now even though I'm not trying to disprove Evolution, all the anti-creationists hate my guts (not that they didn't already...:mischief:)

I managed to put all homework off until tonight which means tonight will be a BUNCH of fun.

Where have I picked up this horrible habit of procrastinating from?
If this was last year, I would have had my work done the first day of spring break. :l

Went on a date with a cute scene/emo girl to see 300... shes a good kisser :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom