The full list of Civilizations in Civ V!

@ civking

Dragons are pretty sweet. Also I love the whole cheese on toast vibe for the national dish...

I wonder what the Welsh UU would be? Maybe an angry drunk woman from Cardiff?!

Seriously though, I went to uni in Aberystwyth and love Wales. Its got some totally amazing landscapes and a rich cultural heritage. Also some of the most drunken women I've ever seen!

@ civking

Dragons are pretty sweet. Also I love the whole cheese on toast vibe for the national dish...

I wonder what the Welsh UU would be? Maybe an angry drunk woman from Cardiff?!

Seriously though, I went to uni in Aberystwyth and love Wales. Its got some totally amazing landscapes and a rich cultural heritage. Also some of the most drunken women I've ever seen!

and a UB involving sheep :mischief:

That would be an earlier phase of Nahuatl culture . . . basically already represented by the Aztecs, who are a later phase of the same culture (albeit one brought on by immigrants adopting the local culture).

I've been waiting for somebody else to mention the name of the Aztec language; when I first heard Montezuma's voice, I actually shouted, 'NAHUATL!!!!!' at my computer...

Other than that, some of the leaderheads are fantastic: Washington, Bismarck, Augustus, Montezuma, Elizabeth (provided she learns a bit more English before the final release), Asika, and Wu Zeitian (hel-lo!!!!) are all very well animated and have great backgrounds; however, I'm really hoping that Ghandi, Nobunaga, and Alexander get more interesting ones: grassy knolls don't interest many people... unless John F Kennedy was one of the leaders!

Top Bottom