What Achievements have been the hardest to get?

And that's the shortened version of the name. The full name is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (pronounced "LLAN-VIRE-POOLL-GUIN-GILL-GO-GER-U-QUEERN-DROB-OOLL-LLANDUS-ILIO-GOGO-GOCH").

And interestingly, it's not even the longest town name on Earth. It's the second longest.

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu in New Zealand is the winner!

I have all three of the mod achievements, seemed easy enough to get, download and play a game with a mod. Rating a mod took awhile to figure out, but if I recall it was a thumbs-up type vote only, saying recommend or something. The 357 ships, I just kept playing a map I had won with a massive navy and just declared on everyone and sank ships until it unlocked. But, it was boring. I have unlocked like 157 so far, and when I go to set up a game, I take unlocked ones into account, such as what leader, and what feat to unlock. I'm 12 wins away from the Shafenator one, so that one's been tough. Thinking of grinding out a dozen quick duels to get it finally.

Never take our freedom!
Win as the Celts on Emperor or Above in Into The Rennaisance Scenario.

Yeah good luck with that

Olso this is a pain in the ass I didn't got it l:( :

Gotta catch 'em all!
Capture and recruit all the barbarian unique units using Western Roman Legions without any of them dying in the Fall of Rome scenario.
They usaly die :(

Richard the Lionheart
As England, conquer Jerusalem on Emperor or Above in Into The Rennaisance Scenario.

My god this is a pain in the ass

Pretty sure these are the hardest one's i've didn't got :(

Top Bottom