Pre-ChaNES: Into the Void

Not sure what you mean by easter eggs. I read it and found a few things I disliked, but I didn't bother to comment, preferring actions to words. If you find yourself beaten to a colony you have declared, don't say you weren't full well and warned. :p

Not sure what you mean by easter eggs.
OOC: A definition of the phrase should solve that rather handily. There are three.

Anyway, there's only really one place you can go to that we're claiming that you have any possible business being in, and you won't beat us there. That's a promise, not a boast. If you want to waste your resources and degrade your own position, by all means please try. There is a reason that we have bothered making everything transparent.

Roger roger. Formilization of my orders in progress, and posibly another page of plans.
a more compleat response to my plans/ideas befor I send orders would be nice, but not needed.

OOC: Well, I can tell nobody bothered reading it since nobody found the Easter Eggs. Whatever. If any of you damn fools try running for a colony we declared for again only to once more find yourselves beaten to it (I'm looking at you, Lord_Imperialist; you have enough damn rocks already and you will be getting more than just a stern letter if you try that again), can't say as you weren't full well and warned.
I read it, and I didn't pick up on any. Also, I'm finished with my expansion for the time being, and there's no need to call names, Symphony D.

OOC: Tsh.
  1. The map style is taken directly from Tiberium.
  2. The line "Where do you want to node today?" is a riff on Morgan Industries referencing Microsoft. Center-left on the map.
  3. JS Suzumiya.
Something closer to that map style will also supersede the previous style.

I read it, and I didn't pick up on any. Also, I'm finished with my expansion for the time being, and there's no need to call names, Symphony D.

OOC: Whoa, we can't let the Russians own us like that.

OOC: Yeah, you're right, a country with a population of 760 million and an economy of 4 with a dominating presence in 8 systems definitely needs (and can certainly develop) more, as opposed to a coalition of around 4 billion with a collective economy of over 35, and a present tally of 6 systems, with one planet per member for those that even have them yet.

Ain't Russia that's owning you boys, son. It's the whole rest of the free world.

OOC: Tsh.
  1. The map style is taken directly from Tiberium.
  2. The line "Where do you want to node today?" is a riff on Morgan Industries referencing Microsoft. Center-left on the map.
  3. JS Suzumiya.
Something closer to that map style will also supersede the previous style.
Two of three isn't bad. I should include more Easter Eggs of my own, I think, even at risk of comprimising the serious atmosphere of ChaNES.
Roger roger. Formilization of my orders in progress, and posibly another page of plans.
a more compleat response to my plans/ideas befor I send orders would be nice, but not needed.

You can assume that anything I haven't responded to is feasible to try, at least. If you have any more direct questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

OOC: So could we have a tentative deadline? :mischief:

OOC: See Niklas, why couldn't you be as helpful as Chand? ;)

EDIT: Can I take India?

Trevor flopped down onto the twin-bed as if he were vacationing on Jupiter. His bones were weary, every muscle he had ached, and he hadn’t even showered in several days. Screw it, they could wash the sheets. Hyatt, even in Boende, remained Hyatt.

Only after several minutes of simply enjoying the feeling of his organs settling as he sunk into the nullfoam bed did he bother to reach over and grab the complimentary visor screen.

He slipped it over his eyes as one would a pair of sunglasses, and through a combination of retinal data, biometrics, and key codes remotely accessed his home computer. It had been waiting for him patiently as only a machine could for the entirety of his vacation, and obediently loaded his homepage upon contact.

He was not prepared for what awaited him.

Spoiler :

“Huh,” was all he could manage for some time.

Top Bottom