What's up with Ramesses?

Charlie_B

Warlord
I've just started a new game and am exploring my home continent. A few turns ago I discovered Ramesees in the North. The next turn, he got in touch with one of the 'hostile' messages (I think it was the one about having rubbish culture). I checked and he is indeed hostile towards me, but there are no reasons given (the only modifier shown being a green one about not having disputed borders). What's going on?

I haven't won favour from any city states.
I haven't settled any new cities.
I haven't attacked anyone.
I haven't interacted with other Civs at all.

I'm struggling to think of what might have given me such bad diplo from first sight?

Edit: I should perhaps note that I'm playing G&K, not BNW.

Click for bigger

What you did? Simple. You had the sheer audacity to be anywhere near Rameses' lands. He's a little unhinged.

Alexander and Bouddica too? You're screwed when they start getting UU's.

What you did? Simple. You had the sheer audacity to be anywhere near Rameses' lands. He's a little unhinged.

A little? He must be a maniac! It's strange, I can't say I've ever noticed it before. I suppose he usually spawns at the other side of the world from me.

Alexander and Bouddica too? You're screwed when they start getting UU's.

And on the other continent? Siam. :eek:

Well, he's Rameses, he's always cranky. :p

Lizzy complained to me today, for setteling near her, even tho I was 20 titles away. :D

You know you're in a weird game when Shaka is the only reasonable guy near you. :rolleyes:

Cat just offered me iron and 15 gold per turn for gold. I'm still scratching my head on that one.

Every AI in the base game who's name starts with R is a jerkass. You know what to do...

lol at trashy articles for ladies linked below the image

Top Bottom