The future of Fall from Heaven

The next game in the Fall from Heaven series is currently in production as a stand alone game.

Watch this space for further news.

I came.

(Seriously though, That is excellent news. It's always awesome to see when a great mod can be turned into a great game. Fall from heaven had many interesting mechanics to it and actually improved on the tried and true civ formula. No mean feat.)

I wish you the best of luck, and I will probably be buying it.

Pretty exciting, I will be staying tuned for details. Hope it's a fun, rewarding experience for all those involved!

...alas, they've obtained no further info and are as in the dark as we are. Dammit, the Freemasons aren't as good at keeping people in the dark as you and your mysterious benefactors are. We're starving, so ya throw us some scraps, and they turn out to be... like, anti-food. Food that makes us more hungry when we eat it. Do you enjoy this? (Though to be honest, I know I would in your position...)

I wonder where they found that FfH video? I've never seen it before. Someone needs to upload the video Hexagonian made.
I have to agree with KC, you're killing us Kael. You dangle this shiny object in front of us, and then tell us nothing. Why do you torture us so?

Awesome news, and congratulations! I'll certainly be looking to buy this one as soon as it's available. :)

We're starving, so ya throw us some scraps, and they turn out to be... like, anti-food.
I was thrilled when I noticed the link on the first page. But... nothing new. :( It has been over a week, Kael!

I trust it'll be a commercial product? If so, it's excellent news. I've hoped for something like this ever since I first tried Fall from Heaven 2.

How so? We don’t know. With what engine? We don’t know. With which publisher? We don’t know. WE DON’T KNOW.
They forgot to mention that we DO know WHOSE FAULT it is that WE DON'T KNOW... ;)

Well, that happens when you're sick in bed: Your favorite Mod goes Pro!

Dear development team: Congratulations on that! And thank you for the past fun years!

Honestly I am hoping for an RPG with similarities to Mount and Blade.

To be Honest, a Campaign with 21 different Story-lines (for the 21 different nations), with 21 unique champions to play as ... given a Morrowind type game-play (buy stuff from Elder Scrolls if you have to :p) ... with the extra NPC cooperation and possibility for Giant Wars that Mount and Blade has (as well as the inherent questing found in both games) .... that would be EPIC.

Large-scale RPG with the possibility to lead armies ... :drool:

Honestly I am hoping for an RPG with similarities to Mount and Blade.

That.

Would.

Be.

AWESOME!!!

Mount & Blade is one of the best medieval(easily adapted to fantasy though) FPS/RPG/RTS things I've played. I only with it had better scope and scale so there would be more things to do than serve a lord. You can't even be a king if you conquer the whole area singlehandedly :/

However, considering FFH was first a D&D campaign(Which is turn-based), and then a TBS mod, a real-time game seems unlikely. We'll see, though.

Top Bottom