Ials pbem #1

Good. I don't mind being out of the loop, as long as the loop doesn't stop. :)

I'm going away for the weekend however, so hopefully the save will get to me before Friday...

Just so PS can get the mockery out of his system now, from 0830 tomorrow until approximately 1900 on Sunday I shall be unable to play as I'm running a field exercise - 1st Battalion the Army Cadet Force is being mobilised to bring about peace between East and West Korea... who have simultanously invaded South Wales.

I'd totally want you in charge if East and West Korea invade Wales. Can I claim Charlotte Church if I help out?

EDIT: Scratch that, I'd claim CZJ and try and have first dibs on CC.

EDIT2: Although, move Catherine Jenkins to front of the Q. Can I have a Harem?

Have a good time!

GPS.

You sent me CZJ, Charlotte or Katherine Jenkins? Oooh, can't wait to find out who arrives!

Pretty sure it isn't me

It's Tycoonist.

@Flying Pig,

When you send the save on in future, could you also send Tycoonist a PM at exactly the same time ?

I'm certain he's not checking this thread when he signs in to the forums, so a PM is the only thing that might get his attention.

This saves me having to do it, and also saves the usual two or three days between you sending it to him, and then posting here that you sent it, when you realise nothing has happened, again.

Alternatively, if you post gps here in the thread, I'll send the PM.

A pain, I know, but it appears that someone needs to do it.

Sorry about being so bloody slow these days.. I've got a lot of stuff to do, and unfortunately, although I do have the time for a 5 min turn every couple of days, it often gets buried under a pile of other crap. :/

Holidays in a couple of weeks, so rate should improve then. In the meantime, I'll try to get my life together enough to manage this!

I'm basing this both on his last post, and experience.
I'm also focussing on the 'I do have time', and so trying to circumvent the 'it often gets buried'.

Actually yeah, I was right the first time. I havent gotten an email from FP since the 2nd - the 250 AD save, which I've played and sent already.

Top Bottom