C2C - Transhuman Era

Just across the desert from me here in Vegas ;)

I haven't read EVERY idea you've suggested so please forgive me if you've considered these, but have we included the following ideas somewhere?:

1) Rewired Nervous Systems, a pre-android development that allows for intense speed and reaction times (probably translating into newly available promotions that gives tons of first strikes and extreme levels of extra movement to non-mechanical units.)

2) Synthesized Nuclear Material: A theory floating around in conspiracy circles regarding back engineering tech from Area 51 suggests that the aliens have been using an advanced synthesized nuclear material for their fusion reactions that creates a hugely powerful, highly sustainable, extremely stable, minimal bi-product reaction. As we push forward in our experiments with super-colliders like the Hadron, we could theoretically figure out what THEY know about synthesizing and utilizing this material for a far superior nuclear energy and weaponry source.

3) Super-soldier drug technologies: Don't think the government isn't REALLY working on this. I know we have 'superhumans' as units already, but an expansion on this line of thinking could grant access to new promos like super-strength, supreme intelligence, regeneration, even possibly 'flight' or 'telekinesis'.

4) Advanced weapon systems: I think we have a lot of possibilities yet unexplored here... Already in real world we've introduced weapon systems that haven't been yet included in this era. A bit of research on current experimental concepts could offer some great forward ideas here. I love that you're including anti-grav... I can see flight suits for soldiers developing from this concept.

5) Electromagnetic Shell Propulsion systems. The idea here is if we can contain fusion reactions within the power of an electromagnetic shell, we can contain nearly anything and move it about with hardly any frictional limitations, enabling a flight mechanism based on manipulating the force of gravitation for propulsion within an electromagnetic shell that not only surpasses any known speeds by ignoring all air friction, it also creates a 'forcefield' effect that makes the unit nearly invulnerable.

6) Human-animal hybrid experimentation

7) Radiation warped, hulk-powerful mutants that arise from the ashes of vast degrees of long-standing fallout, ignoring all political boundaries, to wreak havoc on the countryside. (not so much a technology thing as a feature I'd like to see for this era.)

8) Immortality: something many gene-researchers fully believe is not only possible to develop but quite likely eventually. We may even have it now. But the implementation of it could cause such disastrous effects on society that even the research projects are fairly hush-hush on what they are finding. Generally, it would only be available for the super rich, causing a class warfare unlike any seen before. And if the decision was made to allow it into the general populace, we'd have to find some serious solutions to the problem of rapid overpopulation!

9) Spiritual Revolution: In the late 90s we began to see the rise of 'new age' religious thinking. The basic tenant is a humanistic belief that we are all divine and creatively powerful if we could learn how to access it by getting fully in 'tune' with the world. Not only should this be a late era new religion, but it could lead to a great many discoveries of a religious and spiritual nature, some of which could have warlike application. AKA... we're finding magic can be quite real and may be on track to learning how to manipulate reality itself through meditative disciplines. This could lead to a split between those who maintain the growth and faith in technology, achieving such 'powers' as telepathy and such through digital and genetic research means, vs those who achieve these powers from within. Eventually, both could come together to become far more powerful by combining the two pursuits but most likely, it will be the silicon based ai life forms we've inadvertently given birth to that will become the masters of this long before we do, attaining ultimate dominance over humanity in the end.

These are just some ideas I have for developing this era... do with it all what you will ;)

Yes i call it Binary Legislation. But I can include a tech and call it Novus Democracy (new democracy..can include virtual and transhuman). I can add it after artificial intelligence.

I thought Binary Legislation was to deal with laws affecting computers, robots, etc. -- the targets of the laws. Virtual Democracy would cover the voting process. You could have a regular government moving into new fields of law -- which is what I think Binary Legislation represents -- or a system of everyone voting on everything, all the time -- which is Virtual Democracy. What would transhuman democracy be? I think you may have room for more than one tech here.

I am taking a quick rest for rest of day then ill work on the later half.

I totally understand. Getting through all the coding, planning and de-bugging can be exhausting. But in the end very rewarding. keep up the great work! :goodjob:

I noticed you live in California, well I live in Southern Cali (Inland Empire).

I live in Southern California too (South Bay).

7) Radiation warped, hulk-powerful mutants that arise from the ashes of vast degrees of long-standing fallout, ignoring all political boundaries, to wreak havoc on the countryside. (not so much a technology thing as a feature I'd like to see for this era.)

This seems a bit too super heroish don't you think?

Spoiler :
This is my Master Tech Tree for Transhuman Era
Dont worry, Galactic Era will be 1.5x as large.
Spoiler :

vokarya said:
..virtual democracy
Added..(x86)
will require Telepresense AND Cybersociology AND Exocortex Networks

Just across the desert from me here in Vegas ;)

I haven't read EVERY idea you've suggested so please forgive me if you've considered these, but have we included the following ideas somewhere?:

1) Rewired Nervous Systems, a pre-android development that allows for intense speed and reaction times (probably translating into newly available promotions that gives tons of first strikes and extreme levels of extra movement to non-mechanical units.)

I actually had this plan..i call it Neuron Architecture. It means you design your own neuron networks and brain design.

2) Synthesized Nuclear Material: A theory floating around in conspiracy circles regarding back engineering tech from Area 51 suggests that the aliens have been using an advanced synthesized nuclear material for their fusion reactions that creates a hugely powerful, highly sustainable, extremely stable, minimal bi-product reaction. As we push forward in our experiments with super-colliders like the Hadron, we could theoretically figure out what THEY know about synthesizing and utilizing this material for a far superior nuclear energy and weaponry source.

I actually thought of this but made it more plausible. I Call it Artificial Nucleosynthesis

Nucleosynthesis is the process of creating new atomic nuclei from pre-existing nucleons (protons and neutrons). It is thought that the primordial nucleons themselves were formed from the quark–gluon plasma from the Big Bang as it cooled below two trillion degrees. A few minutes afterward, starting with only protons and neutrons, nuclei up to lithium and beryllium (both with mass number 7) were formed, but only in relatively small amounts. Some boron may have been formed at this time, but the process stopped before significant carbon could be formed, because this element requires a far higher product of helium density and time than were present in the short nucleosynthesis period of the Big Bang. The Big Bang fusion process essentially shut down due to drops in temperature and density as the universe continued to expand. This first process of primordial nucleosynthesis was the first type of nucleogenesis to occur in the universe.

3) Super-soldier drug technologies: Don't think the government isn't REALLY working on this. I know we have 'superhumans' as units already, but an expansion on this line of thinking could grant access to new promos like super-strength, supreme intelligence, regeneration, even possibly 'flight' or 'telekinesis'.

Amino Architecture will add super strength.
Animalia exoskeletons will allow exoskeletons for artifical flight..deepwater explorations..based on animal genetic enginnering.

4) Advanced weapon systems: I think we have a lot of possibilities yet unexplored here... Already in real world we've introduced weapon systems that haven't been yet included in this era. A bit of research on current experimental concepts could offer some great forward ideas here. I love that you're including anti-grav... I can see flight suits for soldiers developing from this concept.
Im saving this for the Galactic Era, i have Singilarity Bombs, nuetrino bullets, pplasma weapons..and later beam and torpedo weapons..

5) Electromagnetic Shell Propulsion systems. The idea here is if we can contain fusion reactions within the power of an electromagnetic shell, we can contain nearly anything and move it about with hardly any frictional limitations, enabling a flight mechanism based on manipulating the force of gravitation for propulsion within an electromagnetic shell that not only surpasses any known speeds by ignoring all air friction, it also creates a 'forcefield' effect that makes the unit nearly invulnerable.
This will be in early Galactic Era.
6) Human-animal hybrid experimentation
I call it Species amalgamation [mixure]

the most powerful thing in transhuman era is binary psy telekinesis (can move things aka the force). what ur talking about is for Galactic Era.
8) Immortality: something many gene-researchers fully believe is not only possible to develop but quite likely eventually. We may even have it now. But the implementation of it could cause such disastrous effects on society that even the research projects are fairly hush-hush on what they are finding. Generally, it would only be available for the super rich, causing a class warfare unlike any seen before. And if the decision was made to allow it into the general populace, we'd have to find some serious solutions to the problem of rapid overpopulation!

I call it Soul Augmatation and Brain Emulation aka artificial immortality..real immortality is galactic era.

9) Spiritual Revolution: In the late 90s we began to see the rise of 'new age' religious thinking. The basic tenant is a humanistic belief that we are all divine and creatively powerful if we could learn how to access it by getting fully in 'tune' with the world. Not only should this be a late era new religion, but it could lead to a great many discoveries of a religious and spiritual nature, some of which could have warlike application. AKA... we're finding magic can be quite real and may be on track to learning how to manipulate reality itself through meditative disciplines. This could lead to a split between those who maintain the growth and faith in technology, achieving such 'powers' as telepathy and such through digital and genetic research means, vs those who achieve these powers from within. Eventually, both could come together to become far more powerful by combining the two pursuits but most likely, it will be the silicon based ai life forms we've inadvertently given birth to that will become the masters of this long before we do, attaining ultimate dominance over humanity in the end.

I had something similar..almost exactly..i call it Spiritual Futurista [future religion]

These are just some ideas I have for developing this era... do with it all what you will ;)[/QUOTE]

Geez! You like practically filled up the era! :eek:

Well technology advances faster and faster..Transhuman Era represents 2010 to maybe 2150..dont worry galactic era is 1.5x as big...and it continues from Transhuman Era..The funny thing is no single tech is a copy of another.. but religious nations will not like some of the new techs...

like just because discover Animamaterials (metals that are alive) doesnt mean you should automatically create new synthoid organisms.

Geez! You like practically filled up the era! :eek:

Do you have a full list of all the new techs?

Well the Galactic Era list is at a friends computer, i was a lurker here for a year and i spent about 4 months on Transhuman Era when C2C version 19 came out....and yes Transhuman Era is between 160-175 Techs if I remember correctly..and Galactic had 240 to 280ish...i remember the last two techs were Dimension Manipulation, Supernova Harvesting and the very last one Multiverse Exploration.

A good majority were inspired from The Galactic Armory mod for Star Ruler and the game Armada 2526 and Empires V.

oh x94 got cut of from my master tech tree..iadded it, if you want to look at it again

Species amalgamation could be called chimeric manipulation. Chimeras are creatures of crossed species.

Don't forget using the Planetfall(Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri port) for tech ideas. It's pretty fully developed. Maniac has given his blessing to use his ideas for C2C. much of this bridges transhuman - galactic eras. (would be nice to solicit his assistance/ opinion).

Not to mention the other future / space colonization mods, moo2, the Babylon 5 mod, the star trek mod, and stuff from mars now, dune wars, the future mod, etc. don't forget role playing games, like mech warrior/battletech, traveller, gurps, etc, orr other video games with tech trees like Ascendancy, Starcraft, space empires series, birth of the federation ( commercial star trek game built on master of Orion engine), gal civ series by stardock, etc. lot's of inspirational ideas. I wish I had time to pull them out. feel free to take my suggestion. There are lot's of small 4x games with good ideas.

I say the more ideas, the better!

Well the Galactic Era list is at a friends computer, i was a lurker here for a year and i spent about 4 months on Transhuman Era when C2C version 19 came out....and yes Transhuman Era is between 160-175 Techs if I remember correctly..and Galactic had 240 to 280ish...i remember the last two techs were Dimension Manipulation, Supernova Harvesting and the very last one Multiverse Exploration.

A good majority were inspired from The Galactic Armory mod for Star Ruler and the game Armada 2526 and Empires V.

oh x94 got cut of from my master tech tree..iadded it, if you want to look at it again

Well I wanted a list so I can just cut and paste them into the online tech tree. Want to make sure its correct spelling, etc. You obviously added more since your first batch.

Listing the names in order off appearance is all I need (not counting eventually checking them over when your done).

Spoiler :
Don't forget using the Planetfall(Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri port) for tech ideas. It's pretty fully developed.

Not to mention the other future / space colonization mods, moo2, the Babylon 5 mod, the star trek mod, and stuff from mars now, dune wars, the future mod, etc. don't forget role playing games, like mech warrior/battletech, traveller, gurps, etc, orr other video games with tech trees like Ascendancy, Starcraft, space empires, gal civ, etc. lot's of inspirational ideas. I wish I had time to pull them out. feel free to take my suggestion. There are lot's of small 4x games with good ideas.

I check them all out, and thats one of the reasons Galactic Era will have 240-280 Techs..there is so much out there, and Galactic Era starts at x95 untl i dont know where...

explanation of New Tranashuman Era techs (x89-x94)
prereqs not final
lots of gramatical errors
Simulated Reality
Requires somasensory systems AND regional hypersense AND binary subconscious

Simulated reality is the skeptical hypothesis that reality could be simulated—perhaps by computer simulation—to a degree indistinguishable from "true" reality. It could contain conscious minds which may or may not be fully aware that they are living inside a simulation.

This is quite different from the current, technologically achievable concept of virtual reality. Virtual reality is easily distinguished from the experience of actuality; participants are never in doubt about the nature of what they experience. Simulated reality, by contrast, would be hard or impossible to separate from "true" reality.

Artificial Nucleosynthesis
requires Superstrong alloys AND advanced enviromental systems AND Regional hypersense

Artificial Nucleosynthesis is the process of creating new atomic nuclei from pre-existing nucleons (protons and neutrons). It requires superstrong alloys and zero gravity to prevent explosions. Since the complexity of creating this type of energy is extreme, workers use regional hypersense to keep track of the process as a "colony".

It is thought that the primordial nucleons themselves were formed from the quark–gluon plasma from the Big Bang as it cooled below two trillion degrees.

A few minutes afterward, starting with only protons and neutrons, nuclei up to lithium and beryllium (both with mass number 7) were formed, but only in relatively small amounts. Some boron may have been formed at this time, but the process stopped before significant carbon could be formed, because this element requires a far higher product of helium density and time than were present in the short nucleosynthesis period of the Big Bang.

The Big Bang fusion process essentially shut down due to drops in temperature and density as the universe continued to expand. This first process of primordial nucleosynthesis was the first type of nucleogenesis to occur in the universe.

Amino Architecture
Requires DNA Compting AND Nanoelectronics
Most proteins consist of linear polymers built from series of up to 20 different L-α-amino acids. With the invention of DNA computing and having the nanoelectronics to guide the "construction" it is possible to design new tissue and organ systems and , eventually new future species.

Peptide sequence or amino acid sequence is the order in which amino acid residues, connected by peptide bonds, lie in the chain in peptides and proteins. The sequence is generally reported from the N-terminal end containing free amino group to the C-terminal end containing free carboxyl group. Peptide sequence is often called protein sequence if it represents the primary structure of a protein.

Cognitive Augmunation
Smart dust And Artificial evolution AND simulated reality
[QUOTE Cognitive augmentation is using simulated reality with artificial evolution to gradually increase your neuron networks and as a side effect, your intelligence.
[/QUOTE]

Neuron Architecture
Amino Architecture AND Artificial Evolution AND Nanobotics
A neuron ( /ˈnjʊərɒn/ newr-on; also known as a neurone or nerve cell) is an electrically excitable cell that processes and transmits information by electrical and chemical signaling. Chemical signaling occurs via synapses, specialized connections with other cells.

Using the science of Artificial Evolution, you can create new neuron networks and design brain matter. Nanobotics create the mold. The more complex the brain design, the more time under an Artificial Evolution Incubator it would take for the DNA computer to create it because more chemical signaling is required.

Knowledge Mercantilism
Requires mind Uploading AND Planetary Economics AND Cognitive Augmentation
since the introduction of Mind Uploading, the economy has shifted from a consumerist medium to an economy of knowledge trading. since humans dont age because of anti-aging medicine, most see the acquiring of all knowledge as their life goal in order to enrich the future generations and living a legacy behind. Those who have great knowledge they have aquired by learning can let another person download it at the Knowledge Bazzars,( a center of mind uploading machines that those with a government permit to allow knowledge downloading). Currency is slowly fading for knowledge bartering.

Animamaterials
Artificial Nucleosynthesis AND Artificial Life AND Cryogenetics And optronics
Animamaterials are metals with living life. With the experimentations of Artificial Life and Artificial Evolution, inorganic life has been created with usual properties. Depending on the metal, it can "reproduce" life into inanimate objects if it chilled to near Absolute Zero and then combusted in an artificial nucleosynthesis chamber. Many beleive that the Big Bang was a nucleosynthesis explosion..so perhaps the properties of the Big Bang are transfered.

Creation Dogma
Artificial life AND Mind uploding AND neuro architecture
Religious groups are mortified that mind uploading, creation of new brains, and artificial life have been introduced to society. Laws and regulations of who and what artificial life , enhanced life, and mind uploading are in this tech

Synthoid organisms
mind uploading and neuro architecture AND animamaterials
A synthoid is a fictional type of artificial lifeform. The term originated on the television cartoon series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, produced by Sunbow in the mid-1980s. It has since been used in other media as well.

Synthoids seem to be molded from a biomimetic polymer-like material which can be programmed to assume human form, duplicating clothing, voice, and behavioural characteristics of the original subject. (In this respect, the synthoid concept is comparable to the cyborg T-1000 from the 1991 science fiction film Terminator 2: Judgment Day, but predating said movie by six years.) Created for deception and infiltration operations, synthoid units can superficially pass for genuine human beings, exhibiting intelligence and autonomous personality, albeit with loyalties ever acting in Cobra's interests. All synthoids are equipped with a self-destruct mechanism which can be remotely triggered to dissolve their bodies into the formless gray goo of their initial constitution—perhaps suggesting a conceptual origin in literary trappings of nanotechnology.

Maslov Modification
Mind uploading and neuro architecture and cognitive augmentation

This is personality modification. upload your mind and change the dynamics of your personality, needs, moods, and wants to be your perfect self.

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a theory in psychology, proposed by Abraham Maslow in his 1943 paper "A Theory of Human Motivation."[2] Maslow subsequently extended the idea to include his observations of humans' innate curiosity.

His theories parallel many other theories of human developmental psychology, all of which focus on describing the stages of growth in humans. Maslow use the terms Physiological, Safety, Belongingness and Love, Esteem, and Self-Actualization needs to describe the pattern that human motivations generally move through.

Luna juristiction
Luna tourism AND photonic satellites
laws that govern the use and where you can build in the moon

flora computing
animamaterials and synthoid organisms and terra computer
plants and tres evolved with transistors and use DNA computing tech can be grown on large farms or forests, and combined as one can create an ultracomputer.

species amalgamation
animamaterials and synthoid organisms and maslow modification
can create new species or mix species together to create a hybrid species

soul emulation
animamaterials and knowledge mercantilism and terra computer
emulate the essense of your life, not just your mind

The soul – in many traditional spiritual, philosophical, and psychological traditions – is the incorporeal and immortal essence of a person, living thing, or object

immersive reality
knowledge merchantilism and flora computing and sientinent earth and soul emulation

reality so real when you disconnect your body goes into a coma and you awake a week later because it thinks it died. this is also called a matrix. In the matrix you can do virtually anything you can in real life. [will add more later]

Luminial communications
sientient earth and terra computer and knowledge merchantilism
communicate with lights and store the information in your brain harddrive and yes at the speed of light. useful for communicating in the solar system and with people in immersive reality

going to sleep..ill add the rest later

Well I wanted a list so I can just cut and paste them into the online tech tree. Want to make sure its correct spelling, etc. You obviously added more since your first batch.

Listing the names in order off appearance is all I need (not counting eventually checking them over when your done).

ill send you an xml of what i have tommarrow with the same format of the online tech tree you have, and ill double check the spelling, that way you dont have to type anything..

ill put new techs in RED in this online tech tree(ill download it) and give it to you..as an excel document
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...lodDl2a2tIYkVQSjBIRjRSb29YLW9NZ2c&output=html

i am falling asleep,forgive my grammar

@MrAzure

I found 1 error, Conglomerates tech is getting covered up by Media Psychology tech. You need to move Media Psychology down one space (X78, Y17).

EDIT: Also why is Forensics so far down the tree? Shouldn't that be more of a modern era tech?

EDIT2: Why's Aquaculture require Machine Vision and Digital Fabrics? I also think we may need to make it earlier on the tree since we do Aquaculture now. Perhaps we could split the tech with one focused on fish farming (aka aquaculture) and one focused on the whole submerged town stuff. Perhaps call it like "Marine Colonization" or "Marine Architecture".

@MrAzure

Ok something like this ...

Aquaculture
Cost: 8250
Req Tech: Marine Biology AND Ecology

Marine Colonization
Cost: 13000
Req Tech: Aquaculture AND Deep Sea Exploration AND Ecological Engineering AND Biodiversity Infomatics AND Metamaterials
Leads To: Planetary Colonization

What do you think?

This seems a bit too super heroish don't you think?
Although my term usage may have been a bit, I was thinking more along the lines of the Hills Have Eyes but much stronger so these radiation mutant clans would be a real threat.

Although my term usage may have been a bit, I was thinking more along the lines of the Hills Have Eyes but much stronger so these radiation mutant clans would be a real threat.

What I mean is if people are exposed to radiation they get sick and die, not get super powers. Genetically engineering is one thing but nuclear radiation is just going to give you cancer (or worse).

Revised Master Tech Tree
Spoiler :

Legend:

Digital Age [inspired by Immediate Future / Back to the Future 2/ The Island/ zenon (the disney girl movie)]
This age is about robotics, medical advances in gene teraphy, and technologies that are the stepping stones to the other Ages.

Cyber Age [inspired by iRobot/Minority Report/ Gattaca/blade Runner ]
This age is about artificial intelligence, cybernetics, holographics, and the emergence of cyber and virtual urbanization.

Nano Age [ inspired by The matrix /Gunhed/ Casshern / ]
antigrav, wireless electricity Nanobotics, DNA Computing, and beginning of Lunar Colonization

Luminal age [ parts of unreal tournament 2004 /TRON/ halo/ killzone/starcraft/ start of many 4x games)
This age is about creating new species, new light energy, luminal cities, inner solar system travel, and the 2nd part is the beggining of Galactic Era.

Galactic Era (will start in a couple of months)
-Luminal age (2nd half)
-Antimatter Age
-Armada Age (humans are different species fighting with each other in our solar system)
--Interstellar Age
-Wormhole Age
-Supernova Age
-Dimension Age

Changes to Transhuman Era

-moved Aquaculture to Information Age
-moved Forensics to early Information Age
-move Media Psycology one down.

-added Marine Architecture to Digital Age (per Hydro)
-added Modular Armament to Digital Age (inspired by ls612)
-added Gene Enhancement to Digital Age (inspired by ls612)

-deleted Telepresense from Cyber Age (combine it with Holographics)

-added Marine Colonization to Nano Age (per/inspired/tribute by Hydro)
-added Neuron Armament (inspired by ls612)
-moved Maslov Modification, Cognitive Augmentation to later
-moved Conscious Flora [renaming of Conscious plants] to Nano Age

-Renamings in Luminal Age
renamed Flora Computing to Gaia Computing
renamed Aerial Cities to Aerial Colonization
-replaced Soul Augmentation with Essence Transistors (made of light energy)
-more changes.

@Hydro
@MrAzure

I found 1 error, Conglomerates tech is getting covered up by Media Psychology tech. You need to move Media Psychology down one space (X78, Y17).

EDIT: Also why is Forensics so far down the tree? Shouldn't that be more of a modern era tech?

EDIT2: Why's Aquaculture require Machine Vision and Digital Fabrics? I also think we may need to make it earlier on the tree since we do Aquaculture now. Perhaps we could split the tech with one focused on fish farming (aka aquaculture) and one focused on the whole submerged town stuff. Perhaps call it like "Marine Colonization" or "Marine Architecture".

I agree with this. When I thought of Aquaculture i though of the movie Atlantis:The Lost empire but set in the 2020s-2030s. Another comparison is the Bioshock city but set in the future.

The reason machine vision is needed is if a city is underwater, robots need to see the dark depts of ocean. But we can remove this requirement.

Digitalized fabrics is needed to for bioluminescence lights.

I renamed it Marine Architecture, and focuses on above water towns. like this:

later..Marine Colonization is underwater cities. Superstrong alloys, megastructure enginnering and advanced enviromental systems are needed because of water pressure an underwater city will need.

In conclusion:

marine architecture =above water
marine colonization=underwater

@thunderbrd

Can you work with this?
i made up the text below..

Modular Armament
requires military robotics and metamaterials and augmented reality

Metametials of many different properties. with the art of mechanics have introduced new weapons of war with components that are modular in design.

Specific chips and components make it possible for weapons to cover a multitude of roles and the solider has the abilty to modify his weapon with addons depending on battle conditions. A weapon can be fitted with a sniper rifle addon one minute, and a minute later it can be swapped for a grenade launcher. Onboard tactical computers powered by machine learning assist in aiming and accurate ballistics.

Its this but more advanced.
Spoiler :

Gene Enhancement
Gene enhancement is unlocking the best human genetics has to offer, it doesnt amplify abilites.

Gene therapy is the use of DNA as a pharmaceutical agent to treat disease. It derives its name from the idea that DNA can be used to supplement or alter genes within an individual's cells as a therapy to treat disease. The most common form of gene therapy involves using DNA that encodes a functional, therapeutic gene in order to replace a mutated gene.

The military has funded the research of gene enhancement since the first model of DNA was created by y James D. Watson and Francis Crick, and with advances in the study of replacement organs, machines can sequence DNA and inject it to soilders to give them specific "superhuman" powers that do not alter their anantomy, just enhance certain sections of it. Because the brain and central nervous system only has enough neuron capacity,[like a computer graphics card can only render so much graphic power] , only a limited amount of gene enhancements can be made based on current human limits.

Enhancements include artificial bodybuilding, sharpshooter sight, ninja agility etc.

Also there can be Obesity immunization, ******ation immunization, common cold immunization etc.

now this will lead to overpoulation!

Neuron Armament
arificial life and neuron architecture and optronics and mind uploading
This is total cybernetics. Humans can fuse cybernetic weapons and exoskeketond directly to the brain and control them with thought. The nervous system is rewired with an optronics prisms so humans can have real time control of weaponry and mech suits, they basically become one.

Soul Emulation
like in the movie Avatar. take control of another species or being. requirment for immersive reality.

Well technology advances faster and faster..Transhuman Era represents 2010 to maybe 2150..dont worry galactic era is 1.5x as big...and it continues from Transhuman Era..The funny thing is no single tech is a copy of another.. but religious nations will not like some of the new techs...

like just because discover Animamaterials (metals that are alive) doesnt mean you should automatically create new synthoid organisms.

Currently it's until 2125 AD. If there is too much tech stuff, I can always reduce the techcostmodifier, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

@MrAzure

So I updated the online tech tree with your new techs (in red). And wow, if I did not know better I would say your a time traveler come back to tell us all the technologies of the future!

This is going to be so epic!! Great job with the concepts! I cannot wait to see the buildings you make for those techs.

Remember you can post unit ideas in ls612's unit thread and we can figure out stuff for them.

Top Bottom