C2C - Building Review Thread

:bump:

Would someone be so kind and include the money press button from the last posting to the SVN (Or otherwise tell me that you don´t like it so I can change it)?
It´s really just copy/paste and tested in-game already.

My bad, i have been working on those re-skins, and just get to "lazy" after a certain period, and well i forget stuff, sorry.
Did all the other btns make it into C2C??

DOes anyone works on building categorization now?

WE need it to push C2C to another step forward.

DOes anyone works on building categorization now?

WE need it to push C2C to another step forward.

I've gotta get the Generic Categorization project done here soon so I'm thinking within the next week or two you'll have the ability to establish a Category that can be applied to any type of game object and we can use those to group buildings (and anything else for that matter) into various categories then I can clone over some tags that would enable us to manipulate objects by category.

AKA: good to keep up on the categorization of buildings in that document Sargon did an excellent job on establishing in preparation for this step being in place.

What Categories are you going to use?

Sent from Tapatalk

@TB

DO you need full list of BuldingType tag values from all building files sorted alphabethicly or you have it?

Shouldn´t all those Reclamation Plants be National Wonders instead of regular buildings? It doesn´t seem to make sense to build more than one of them (except trade) as all their stats are negativ except providing a ressource.

I especially don´t like that they clogg my building lists and I always have to scroll down although I have big Civ window (1920x1080) and small buttons selected giving 3x33 buttons in the city window.

The Clean Nuclear Reactor replaces the Nuclear Plant and goes obsolete at Fusion. The Nuclear Plant never goes obsolete. Suddenly with Fusion I can build Power Plants again (having built the clean version without the "dirty" one before), that somehow isn´t right. I would suggest to have the Clean Nuclear Reactor never go obsolete, too. If you don´t like this, then the Nuclear Plant shoud go obsolete at Fusion, too.

BTW, I think obsoletion at Fusion is too soon anyway. I somehow see that if you can have Fusion Plants you won´t need Nuclear Plants anymore. But you definitely don´t have Fusion Plants as soon as you discover Fusion: You first have to build the International Thermal Nuclear Reactor which can easily take you another 25 turns if you have a very productive city.

The Insect Manipulation Lab does exactly ...: nothing (except turning one citizen to a scientist).

I somehow feel sure that this is not what was planned...

Also: true.
It was intended to unlock a unit: Controlled Swarm. That reminds me, we know have a unit maker and also a retextured modell so it's time to make the unit.

Also: true.
It was intended to unlock a unit: Controlled Swarm. That reminds me, we know have a unit maker and also a re-textured model so it's time to make the unit.

whats a unit maker?

Polis Office goes obsolete at Representative Democracy. The upgrade of it, the District Office is unlocked at Representative Democracy. This leads to a small gap where you have neither of them which seems weird. Also, the latter one requires an other civic than the first one. If you switch, you instantly lose the Polis Office, but if you don't, I can't really see why it should go obsolete then.

And I think the Encyclopedia is too expensive. I know it's a project and they are more expensive then wonders, but I think you could lower it's cost to 75-90%.

And I think the Encyclopedia is too expensive. I know it's a project and they are more expensive then wonders, but I think you could lower it's cost to 75-90%.

There have been many complaints about this project being too cheap and over powered. Up to now I have felt it was fine and ignored all suggestions to change it. :D

There have been many complaints about this project being too cheap and over powered. Up to now I have felt it was fine and ignored all suggestions to change it. :D

I believe it should be, i guess like DH, because it give SOOO much to a civ.

Top Bottom