State of the Union 2012- Live Commentary and Heckling.

Biden: Preach it!
Boehner: When does this end?

It's adorable how he thinks that outsourcing has anything to do with the high unemployment today.

It's equally adorable how he's coddling "manufacturing".

People understand manufacturing jobs. They don't understand the benefits of outsourcing.

Barney Frank! Mass 4th represent!

State of the Union address brought to you by Master Lock. Master Lock; ensuring you have authentic, and enduring security products to protect your home. :scan:

I know, right? :p

Oh God I feel like he's advocating industrial policy on a massive scale. I'm not okay with this.

Biden: Preach it!
Boehner: When does this end?
I'm just sad Pelosi isn't there. I missed her constant jumping up and down whenever Obama said something.

I'm also sad Obama isn't repealing DADT this year, I loved the look on the faces of the Joint Chiefs when he talked about it last year.

EDIT: I like where he is going with penalizing offshore tax deductions for multinationals, but I don't see it working out real well in Congress.

EDIT2: With all the focus Obama is putting industry, I want to see how long it is before some right wing nutjob photoshops a Stalin mustache onto Obama and talks about his '5 Year Plan'.

When was the last time the State of the Union speech talked about, you know, the state of the union?

This sounds like his "I'm revving up my campaign!" speech.

ooo, he just made a SOPA reference...

More inspections?

Meaning more regulations, meaning more stuff that will have to be looked at again once company lawyers find the loopholes.

Eric Cantor had the look of pure evil.

I may not be paying enough attention. Haven't seen Larson's massive head of white hair yet.

What in the world is Boehner setting his glass of water on?

Nevermind the camera was just lookin at it at a weird angle.

I hate these parable stories where he picks out a random American whom he hardly knows to show how America is "back on track."

Is it just me or does John Kerry's head look kinda like a raisin?

I don't recognize all the congress people they are focussing in on. So I don't know what point they are trying to make.

Well, I appreciate the tuition help.
But not allowing kids to drop out of high school? Harsh.

Is it just me or does John Kerry's head look kinda like a raisin?

He got beat up in a "hockey game".

Sen. John Kerry made quite an impression on Monday when he appeared at a White House event honoring the Stanley Cup champs, the Boston Bruins, sporting a broken nose and two black eyes.

The 68-year-old senior Democrat from Massachusetts suffered the injuries during a pickup hockey game over the holidays. According to the Political Intelligence blog, Kerry was hit in the face with a hockey stick.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/24/john-kerry-hockey-injuries_n_1226506.html

Top Bottom