State of the Union 2012- Live Commentary and Heckling.

Teleprompter. Nuff said.

It would be awsome if a Civ refrence was made by one of the candidates.
If Gingrich was to include Civ refrences in his speaches, I might consider voting for him.:lol:

Ugh. Why did he need to bring up Israel? Now I'm hearing about how he really hates Israel and wants them wiped off the map? :cringe:

I know! I don't understand how I can be such a left winger, and live with them! It's really hard sometimes. :(

*hugs*

"Native American" is not in the transcript.

I must admit, it will be difficult for the Republicans to paint this as a blatant campaign speech. He really isn't being that partisan.

Obama's proudest possesion is a flag that was flown during an assasination mission!
At least this speach had some nationalistic chest-banging playing on our love of special ops.

He's spending very little of the speech actually talking about how our nation is doing...

He gave a State of the Union Speach.
Fixed for you.:p
EDIT: I would love to see a president not say "God Bless America" just to see what the reactions would be.

He's spending very little of the speech actually talking about how our nation is doing...

That was basically the first half. Now he is basically moving on to what his next plans are.

I read along with him out loud near the end, then did a Nixon with my hands in the "peace" sign, saying "I am not a criminal."

He really struck a nerve with the Bin Laden stuff. Really, I think it was a pretty good speech, but then again, this would be his first state of the union I've seen.

Top Bottom