New Featurette

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only have 2 trade routes until late Classical. If you need a trade route with a civ for resource trading, you wouldn't be able to trade more than 2, maybe 3, different resources, and you wouldn't be able to use internal trade routes at all. It would leave you with very few choices.

I see some new City-States - Ormus, Malacca, Byblos...

Very interesting that Byblos is a CS (although it was known as Gebal as a Phoenician city state), it makes more sense there than on the Egyptian city list.

Now, will they do the same for Sparta...?

No, you have that mixed up. Kremlin is the Order wonder replacing the planned Motherland Calls wonder. Red Fort replaces the old Kremlin.

Was it ever confirmed that Motherland Calls was a "planned wonder"? There seems no good reason not to have used it as a wonder if they'd planned to and the art was in place. Might it not just be the same situation as Michelangelo's David in G&K, just used as the advertising art and in the intro but leading some people to expect it as a Wonder?

Very interesting that Byblos is a CS (although it was known as Gebal as a Phoenician city state), it makes more sense there than on the Egyptian city list.

Now, will they do the same for Sparta...?

Was it ever confirmed that Motherland Calls was a "planned wonder"? There seems no good reason not to have used it as a wonder if they'd planned to and the art was in place. Might it not just be the same situation as Michelangelo's David in G&K, just used as the advertising art and in the intro but leading some people to expect it as a Wonder?

Motherland Calls was actually one of the wonders they actually officially announced IIRC

Really?!?! As units....that seems odd.

Aussie.

They are already units. I think it might just be odd for you seeing them grouped together surrounding a city. I know I usually just build them, move them along roads, and attach them in the capital as fast as possible...never huddle them together conveniently for a nuclear strike.

I've done this before.......I was going very small and tall, and Greece.....well you know Greece......... I built all of my spaceship parts and parked them outside of my capital. that way I didn't broadcast to the whole world each time I added a spaceship part to my spaceship......in hopes that it wouldn't implore the AI to "eliminate" the impending threat of defeat as I launched my spaceship.........

It seemed to work, and I added each part on the same turn and launched, without anyone knowing before hand........(this is all in a vacuum-enclosed perfect world, where the AI doesn't already know what you're doing ;))

Perfect example of "Paranoid Parrot" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom