Describe yourself - in Civ4 Leader Traits

Aggresive: There have been times where I've had a hot temper (mostly at my job).

Creative: I'm a musician, writer, photographer, wannabe filmmaker.

Organized: The way I organise things, you'd think I had OCD or something.

Philosophical: I'm always pondering things about life, etc.

Spiritual: I'm a Christian.

Protective: Any friends, family, etc, that I see in some form of danger, they've got me to help them.

Libertarian/Indifferent: Will all the Democrat/Republicans please turn off the lights when they're done driving the country into the ground? Ya know, they could solve our dependence on foreign oil if they could find a way to harness their sense of smug self-satisfaction....

Creative and Spiritual...just like the Egyptians :)

Creative: I dance and write like its my job. I also play the drums and worship music.

Spiritual: I am Pagan with close ties to Wicca.

Philosophical - long story
Protective - rarely even going outdoor, my home is my castle

I have no idea what you meant by that.

Maybe my home is my bunker would be more accurate and unambiguous.

phil and imperial seems to make me the same as that ottoman prince. he sounds all right. and he was a celebrated poet too.

In other games (like NESing): Aggressive/Imperialistic. :p In personal life...probably Industrious/Imperialistic.

Phil + Prot

favorite civic: pacifism
least favorite: emancipation

I think about useless things alot and im defending my laptop to play a few civ games. I usually dont like these traits much but im getting so many hints towards playing sitting bull, that ill have to do it :p

I wonder who would call himself expansive... Maybe someone who likes hamburgers alot? :lol:

Top Bottom