What happened to the PS3 demo???

Thrallia,

good enough response for me. i personally don't understand any of the console vs console or console vs PC arguements. the more games, game makers and systems to play them on the better. it's good for the industry and good for gamers. i don't have a 360 but plan on picking one up (probably from a pawn shop) then there will be nothing i can't play. ps2, ps3, wii or 360. my preferred game system is still my computer. it's hard to break old habits.

I really don't either. I want every system, but I want them to be worth it when I get them. I own 6 Wii games(and 5 downloaded games), and 13 360 games(and 5 downloaded ones), and dont' plan on getting a PS3 until there's at least 5 games on it that I want and can't get for my 360(right now, only Ratchet and Uncharted). Of course, I also want them to bring back PS2 support, because I don't think my PS2 will last more than another year...its over 5 years old now, which is a rarity for PS2s.

Started my download this morning, just got back home, played a quick game as the Romans... this game is teh b0mb!

EDIT: Thrallia, if you aren't a Sony disciple, why do you keep posting in this thread? I'd prefer for it to be free of you Xbox rabble!

Started my download this morning, just got back home, played a quick game as the Romans... this game is teh b0mb!
glad to hear it. i plan on dl later tonight.

@lutzj: I'd consider someone who would refer to someone else as rabble just for posting, to be rabble themselves.

Playing Civilization on the PC and then now playing it on the PS3 demo, makes it feel weird. Keyboard and the playstation controller are definately different. It will take time to get comfortable to the transition; moreover, I do like the some of the added elements such as how easy it is to build your army and the inability to see what unit is defending the ai's cities. Odd about that worker unit. There is none.

Top Bottom