Holy crap! I posted a comic a week later!

It's time to get cracking on the Dies Israel and untangle this plot.

A quick introduction

Just like children... oh wait, they are!

The ship is reborn!

DON'T TELL MARTHA ABOUT THE JETPACKS!

Perfection strikes again!

Choose your poison in safety
Or choose it where you can hang out with all the boys!

Link to video.

Seriously, you don't know how long it took to set them up as the Village People. Especially getting Perfection's costume.

The Next Chapter begins here...

Link to video.

And the plot thickens... and gets more/less confusing? Who knows?

I'm now roughly 23.7% less confused.

And now for the mercenaries to attack!

Why stand and fight when you can embarrass the villain by retreating mid monologue?

Logistics reports the completion of a Metal Marine!
Man I love that game; play right from the CD and everything!

Also, stop trying to send this "Stylesrj" character messages. He's not in this series. :lol:

And now...

Rising Phoenix

They're creepy and they're kooky!

Missile Destroyers work differently to frigates. One is fast and agile. The other sits there and missiles everything to death

Son of a beech!

I guess they won't be going to space today

Dun dun dun da dun dun da da da dun da dun!

Enoraduo's mother is an awesome politician!

Not to be confused with that mermaid game. Aquaria is known for its water, like Earth is known for its land

Not to be confused with the Old World Order of Aquaria

Money is always nice

That's one tiny explosion

If you're confused by what just happened, then congrats, you're confused!

Well at least Emiri Dray is out of the way, but her mercenary is still at large

Note to self: Don't eat bad taco before bed.

NietzscheGeneral!!

And now... an uninspired comic just because I have to keep up appearances.
Also, my Classic Difficulty X-COM game finished faster than my Normal Difficulty game did. I don't know why.

We get The Signal

See my Infinity Series for what happened to those mercs... but that's not too important.

<Insert a clip from the Simpsons where Bart meets Moe>

Strindberg is too cheap for DLC.

There will be blood on her hands

Interpol's got some strange spaceships...

And there you go. You'll probably see me again next week or in two weeks if I feel like it.

And thus, Stylesrj gets sucked back into another game. Again :p.

We now interrupt your regularly scheduled DYOS viewing with DADAIST SPAM!!!

Just kidding. :p

Okay, I haven't uploaded any comics for a while so I thought I'd rectify that by finishing my half done comic sitting on my harddrive. Now where were we? Ah, that's right, Tony Abbot couping Australia...

Six Months Later is the gap between the very start of this DYOS and now. You can ignore that if you want, DYOS has an even more liberal interpretation of time than Dr Who. :p I mainly just wanted a TF2 comic reference, but that's getting off track. CONTINUE!!!

I might have jumped the gun slightly here, but eh. You can ignore the implications of this comic if you want, I just figured that the Big Bads would be keeping tabs on us anyway. Sorry if I butchered your picture(s). :)

Dun dun dun! :goodjob:
Yeah I'm not a big fan of Abbot either. But then again, isn't the whole world going through major governmental problems?

Anyway, nice work out there, although you might want to remove that one instance of the s-word.
There are children apparently on this site who might view it. :lol:

I just figured that the Big Bads would be keeping tabs on us anyway. Sorry if I butchered your picture(s).

It never was my intention that Strindberg's plan of distraction was actually going to work, so I'm cool with it.

Dun dun dun! :goodjob:
Yeah I'm not a big fan of Abbot either. But then again, isn't the whole world going through major governmental problems?

That was six months ago where it wasn't so common. :p

Anyway, nice work out there, although you might want to remove that one instance of the s-word.
There are children apparently on this site who might view it. :lol:

I said the s-word? I don't know where I said it because I did most of the work ages ago, so I've missed it.

It never was my intention that Strindberg's plan of distraction was actually going to work, so I'm cool with it.

Cool. :)

Ninjacow said:
I said the s-word? I don't know where I said it because I did most of the work ages ago, so I've missed it.

Act II, Panel 3. "I don't mind breaking s@#! laws" would be your best bet.

-----------------

Also, CivGeneral... Shame on you! :lol:
I don't know what's worse, doing drugs or drinking lots of booze!

Then again, there's a certain sorceress you don't like very much who can hook you up with both. And sushi ;)

Act II, Panel 3. "I don't mind breaking s@#! laws" would be your best bet.

Eh, I can't be bothered to change it right now. I'll change it in the future. :p

Top Bottom