BILLY MAYS HERE!

FOR JUST TWO EASY PAYMENTS OF $19.95, WE CAN GIVE YOU HALF-LIFE 3 AND MAKE THE UNIVERSE ALLOW NINJACOW TO POST A COMIC!

CALL IN THE NEXT TWENTY MINUTES FOR A BONUS CAKE-CUTTING KNIFE!

*offer void everywhere except were void.

Would anyone mind if in my next comic, I create a new chapter as a sort of quasi-fresh start in the story (or at least my end at the arc)? Akin to λftermath in DYOS 11.

It's sort of my idea to salvage DYOS from a second dark ages.

Would anyone mind if in my next comic, I create a new chapter as a sort of quasi-fresh start in the story (or at least my end at the arc)? Akin to λftermath in DYOS 11.

It's sort of my idea to salvage DYOS from a second dark ages.

For your character/plot? Sure I don't mind. But if it was for the whole of DYOS, I would mind that as I am moving into crossover territory with a few people very soon.

My comic is finished, I will post it tomorrow because I am too tired to post it (it's ~1:30 am down here BTW).

I haven't posted my mid week comic, largely since my energies has been focused more on sharpening up my résumé.

And I've discovered Arcanum!
It's a real classic. Why did I never hear of it until now? I mean it has magic, medieval stuff and steampunk!

It might delay any possible comics on my end :lol:

And I've discovered Arcanum!
It's a real classic. Why did I never hear of it until now? I mean it has magic, medieval stuff and steampunk!

It might delay any possible comics on my end :lol:
No more delays :mad:. You will work till the cows come home!! :whip:

Pushes rush button for 500g

:)p)

Sorry, but unless you're running Slavery, you'll not rush me!

Besides, I said it might cause possible delays. Just like work, the only thing that can truly delay me is everyone else. If you don't do the work, I can't do the work :p

Not that you're delaying me, just saying... for future reference?

As I mentioned in the other thread, I might have to change my comic posting schedule. The reason is that I have started University and I expect to be flogged with a whole lot of homework/coursework/reading ect. I need time to do that stuff and frankly DYOS is huge timesuck, so I thought I should probably cut back on this a bit. So just expect me to be a little less active over the following weeks/months. I'll still happily collaborate with people, although my collaboration will probably focus more on ideas/scripts than actual comics. :)

Portraits by Curt!

Ever since joining dA I've been heckling him to drop in, and while he says that his methods and CFC responsibilities have changed such that he doesn't think he can do DYOS like he used to, he hasn't forgotten the old stomping ground and has been wanting to pay homage to the project.

Long story short, he's up for cast portraits:

"If you guys wanted portraits of the main cast, and old faces like mine, I could definitely do pinups... All I need are the requests and ideas..."

All I can think of is myself being paired with Ayane and Morrigan. Styles with himself, his brother, Delia and her elven friend. Choxorn and his zombies, Ninjacow doing something funky.

It should be noted that I don't really have any regular characters aside from myself- my zombies are basically all "That guy with the gun" or "Those two Science Lady-Zombies"

Or, of course, the Convenient Plot Companion Combine Helicopter Bomb Device.

I'm sure you all know who my main characters are. :p

Of course, if Curt needs contributors he could always draw my bleeding corpse on the floor.

Civgeneral said:
Styles with himself, his brother, Delia and her elven friend.

You forget that I'm paired with Rhiza and Rosalina :D
Then again if that was done, it'd be Rosalina fan art and not DYOS fan art :lol:

So there's a Civ4 mod in the works for IOT, and while it's presently all being handled by one person, I've done a little tinkering on the side for once the scope expands to encompass specific player factions.

And, well...

Spoiler :
It's got crossover potential.

Speaking of mods, what's the latest news on the Civ 3 Mod you've been working on?

Still hung up on the map, plus I'm debating overhauling the unit roster so it's more directly compatible with the mod-version. My biggest problem is, I don't actually know what specific goal I have in mind for the overall design, so I've been throwing stuff in as it strikes my fancy.

Getting back to Curt, and I quote:

The only guidline is that it is one character, and nothing too complex like background detals, etc.

So hit me up with your references and I'll pass the master list on to him.

So hit me up with your references and I'll pass the master list on to him.

So about Adam Jensen my character holding a rocket launcher and facing the front (as if about to shoot the artist/photographer) or to the side in one of those 3/4 profile poses.

Top Bottom