It's come to my attention that you have a large number of units near my borders.

i want a deceptive reply 'Sorry i have run out of other places to put them due to stacking limit'

While Russia's army is massed in the south, her north and east are vulnerable. Germany liberates East Prussia, Finland rolls into Mumanks, the Royal Navy occupies St. Petersburg, while the Turkish navy cuts aquatic cables and surrounds Crimea with radio jamming ships. The US navy takes Vladivostok and Khabarovsk, and Mongolian agents incite separatist uprising in and around Ulaan Ude. Now the West has sufficient leverage to negotiate Russia's expulsion from Ukraine.

Don't tell Russia this awesome plan.

What we do is none of your business.
-Putin

Kiev seeks justice after being bullied by Russia. The first player to denounce them will receive 20 influence.

Oh dear God, look at that choke point. With the amount of navy, artillery and planes Russia has Ukraine might want to go back to the AutoSave file

Unfortunately for the Kiev city state, city states can't reload save turn files; only major civs such as Russia can. And even then it requires the "human" Unique Ability.

Guys, guys! Don't worry, Putin said that his troops are just passing through the area. No one would like about a thing lie that, right?... Right? :rolleyes:

Guys, guys! Don't worry, Putin said that his troops are just passing through the area. No one would like about a thing lie that, right?... Right? :rolleyes:

If they did they would soon learn their lesson,serious diplo penalty for russia on the way I think.

If they did they would soon learn their lesson,serious diplo penalty for russia on the way I think.

Indeed, no-one would ever buy their gas ever again, oh hang on it's freezing cold outside and i need to charge my phone up, 240 gold for 1 gas sound good Vlad?

Speaking of this bit of diplomacy I was wondering why the AI can ask you this question but you can't ask them the same?

You get a big diplo hit if you lie, right? Shouldn't the AI be subject to the same standard?

Does anyone know if you say you are "just passing through" how many turns you have to wait before the diplo hit for DOWing vanishes? Or does it never go away?

Speaking of this bit of diplomacy I was wondering why the AI can ask you this question but you can't ask them the same?

You get a big diplo hit if you lie, right? Shouldn't the AI be subject to the same standard?

Does anyone know if you say you are "just passing through" how many turns you have to wait before the diplo hit for DOWing vanishes? Or does it never go away?

You're not the first to ask this, and it was being asked about since Vanilla.

The devs never did respond AFAIK to this, but my guess would be this is part of the 'personality/role playing' aspect of the game and having the human player do it with set penalties would just make it into another mechanic for people to game.

So in short, the AI can taunt because it is meant as a way to get at the player. The player reciprocate by making decisions around the taunt. Either declare war, hold a grudge or forget about it.

Top Bottom